THE NEW FAKENER (3.1 UPDATE) || DISCHARGE || COSPRI'S MALICE|| STILL SUPER FAST || CAN USE BISCO'S

"
Leenock wrote:
How does this compare to a pure pathfinder variant? Biggest Issue I can see is PF lacking crit. I don't want to give up Dying Sun...

You can achieve pretty much 100% uptime on your flasks with Pathfinder+Assassin Scion. But Dying sun is a very low priority flask for a Discharger... I go with Vinktar's, Wise Oak, Diamond Flask, Overflowing Chalice, another crafted flask, best is Silver imho. Because we need Shock and Bleed Immunity. You could of course go with Dying Sun instead of silver flask but then you would have to give up Shock or Bleed immunity.

Or go Pathfinder and really struggle with crit :D But would be able to go 4 unique flasks.
"
Leenock wrote:
How does this compare to a pure pathfinder variant? Biggest Issue I can see is PF lacking crit. I don't want to give up Dying Sun...

Just bootswap Death's Door + Dying Sun and Inya's for singletarget whenever you need.
"
Mecielle wrote:

But Dying sun is a very low priority flask for a Discharger...

CoC Discharge clearspeed is limited by AoE after a certain point. Obviously the AoE and Dying Sun nerf was a pretty big hit, but 31 AoE (25% Dying SUn with flask nodes) makes a difference. On top of that, it being a Ruby Flask shouldn't be underestimated defense wise.
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 1, 2017, 11:15:33 AM
"
Icemasta wrote:
Why do you keep Cyclones at level 1 when leveling them doesn't increase mana cost and increases cyclone range?

Just a habit I guess, but it doesn't really matter as its for single target.
does it matter what vinktars you use, and on a 5 link would you drop life leech? thanks.
Last edited by HawkEnel on Sep 1, 2017, 12:51:24 PM
Have you done guardians with this build?
"
HawkEnel wrote:
does it matter what vinktars you use, and on a 5 link would you drop life leech? thanks.

On a 5-link I would drop either conc or life leech, I ran life leech when I used a 5-link. You want either pen or added damage to spells vinktar's because the other ones add lightning damage to your attacks a mess up your elemental equilibrium.
have you tried using blasphemy warlords instead of elreon rings to sustain mana? elreon rings don't really even completely sustain the mana cost from using cyclone
"
have you tried using blasphemy warlords instead of elreon rings to sustain mana? elreon rings don't really even completely sustain the mana cost from using cyclone

With taking Alira's side you get mana regen from her, Using 2 Elreon rings with at least -7 mana usage on skills puts Cyclone on 5-7 mana per use. The mana regen from both the skill tree and Alira is more than enough to sustain the mana cost, and you are already using 2 reserved spells, A purity of your choice and Hatred.
Last edited by KuronishiX on Sep 1, 2017, 11:58:28 PM
I have 2 major issues with this build now that i've played it through to L86. One is that i am still sub 4k life. That's probably a gear issue more than anything.

The other issue is that killing bosses just feels really bad. The single target damage feels terrible and that combined with lack of survivability really does kill the longevity this build could possess for me.

Please, take a look at my gear/jewels and tell me what you think i'm doing wrong. Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ravenstaver/characters?characterName=LadyGoingFast
"
KuronishiX wrote:
"

With taking Alira's side you get mana regen from her, Using 2 Elreon rings with at least -7 mana usage on skills puts Cyclone on 5-7 mana per use. The mana regen from both the skill tree and Alira is more than enough to sustain the mana cost, and you are already using 2 reserved spells, A purity of your choice and Hatred.

Have you even played the build? I'm running with a -7 and a -8 mana elreon ring. My mana cost of cyclone is 20.

EDIT: looked at your character page, you're running with a 4 link. That's why.
Last edited by Ravenstaver on Sep 2, 2017, 3:37:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info