[3.4] Spark Scion Build

For more crit chance boots encant to give 100+% crit chance if you havent crit recently. You can also get this modifier on gems....:)
"
For more crit chance boots encant to give 100+% crit chance if you havent crit recently. You can also get this modifier on gems....:)

Like I mention in the first post, crit chance isn't a high priority. Get it to around 10%, which yes is entirely possible with gems plus a little on your gear (or that boot enchant you mention), going above that isn't necessary. EO lasts like 8 seconds or so, and clipping it doesn't really serve a purpose. I've noticed that as long as there are enemies on the screen EO is up, I crit enough to keep it rolling with the 8% crit chance I currently have. You have so many sparks hitting so many enemies that it may as well be 100% uptime on EO.

I'm starting to get tired at how glass cannon this build is. I've bumped into Rogue Exiles that 1-shot me. Repeatedly. But basically everything else on a map, as long as it isn't a boss and doesn't have a silly amount of HP, dies extremely quick with this build.

And I will reiterate one more time, this is NOT a boss killing build, it's meant to casually clear maps. I have cleared up to T14 maps at level 80 so far, even taking down a few of the bosses. As long as you bring the Flasks for it, you can even get through no HP/MP regen map mods, since a small portion of at least HP is from leeching. The only map mod I recommend not running is Cursed with Temporal Chains. Not only does it make you move infuriatingly slow, but it significantly reduces your cast speed, which this build really needs to shine.
how far did you push on maps?
"
wallesM wrote:
how far did you push on maps?

As I said, T14. I don't have any maps beyond that to test on.
Nice build thanks, i just add Immortall Call and solve my problem to defense <3 kkk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info