[3.0] || The Retch ★ Slayer/Assassin ★ Archer || [ENDGAME-VIDEO] [ALL CONTENT] [10/14/17]

For starters, the quiver is bad. How's Harbinger market, would it be too hard to get a drillneck or a better rare? (even similar quiver with crit multi instead of crit chance should be better)
Then you drop Devoto's. The bow build trifecta of Rat's Nest (you have lots of res and life on gear), Starkonja's (you have enough res, but you want more life) and rare Lion's Pelts (you have damage amulet and steel rings and need to pad res) are all better options.
As for amulet, you should definitely look for flat phys and crit multi, those are the highest damage stats.
Last edited by Darth_Silegy on Sep 25, 2017, 9:01:18 AM
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
For starters, the quiver is bad. How's Harbinger market, would it be too hard to get a drillneck or a better rare? (even similar quiver with crit multi instead of crit chance should be better)
Then you drop Devoto's. The bow build trifecta of Rat's Nest (you have lots of res and life on gear), Starkonja's (you have enough res, but you want more life) and rare Lion's Pelts (you have damage amulet and steel rings and need to pad res) are all better options.
As for amulet, you should definitely look for flat phys and crit multi, those are the highest damage stats.

Thanks for your help. :) Helped him to buy a cheap and useful quiver + amulet, too. Should do fine for leveling now, i guess.
Did some minor changes, adjusted stuff and updated the pob-link.

I'd like to add a video guide as well, but will take some time.
is it posible for me to using voltaxic rift before i hv my retch?
"
vic138 wrote:

Would'nt recommend it, because Voltaxic is a elemental-based bow and the build is all about physical damage being converted to elemental damage. So you'd need a (very) different tree to make it work, and rebuild it later on. Lioneye's Glare or Death Opus would be a lot less complicated to use at the beginning.
"
basta1982 wrote:
"
vic138 wrote:

Would'nt recommend it, because Voltaxic is a elemental-based bow and the build is all about physical damage being converted to elemental damage. So you'd need a (very) different tree to make it work, and rebuild it later on. Lioneye's Glare or Death Opus would be a lot less complicated to use at the beginning.

OK. THX.

SO I JUST USE LIONEYE EVEN WITHOUT RETCH.
and can help to make a tree without uber izaro pls?
thx alots.
Last edited by basta1982 on Oct 22, 2017, 11:06:43 PM
The Vaal Pact changes may very well be completely nuts for the build, but we'll see. I'll keep the guide up to date, as soon as i can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info