[3.0] || The Retch ★ Slayer/Assassin ★ Archer || [ENDGAME-VIDEO] [ALL CONTENT] [10/14/17]

Just started to play the Build, love it.
I'm trying to get all the items before leveling the character. What bow would you recomend for Harbinger league, since Harbinger bows with 350+pdps are pretty expensive. What about a Lioneyes Glare or a Quill Rain ?
"
DennysRO wrote:
I'm trying to get all the items before leveling the character. What bow would you recomend for Harbinger league, since Harbinger bows with 350+pdps are pretty expensive. What about a Lioneyes Glare or a Quill Rain ?

I'd recommend to use Death Opus.
Even if do i got the enchant with +2 tornado shots ? It looks like death's opus damage its pretty low comparatively with Lioneye's Glare.
The enchantment would help of course, but even more important would be dying sun.

Lioneye's is not a bad bow, but it will be quite tricky to get a decent crit-chance, because of the low'ish crit-base. With the crit-gem and a diamond flask it should work though. I would'nt skill into point blank then, because of Lioneye's Far Shot.
Last edited by basta1982 on Sep 20, 2017, 11:25:47 PM
Just leveled my character. Going to 80 as soon as posible to get my steel rings up. I got a litlle confused regarding your links, because on the forum are some link and in PoB are different ones. What's the best setup for Tornado Shot, including auras or heralds. Ty
Last edited by DennysRO on Sep 22, 2017, 1:56:43 PM
"
DennysRO wrote:
Just leveled my character. Going to 80 as soon as posible to get my steel rings up. I got a litlle confused regarding your links, because on the forum are some link and in PoB are different ones. What's the best setup for Tornado Shot, including auras or heralds. Ty

The links here at the guide are the best ones, imho.
Hi there,

Very nice guide, but may I ask you how do you deal with freeze without a freeze-removal flask?
"
Austhern wrote:
Hi there,
Very nice guide, but may I ask you how do you deal with freeze without a freeze-removal flask?

Thank you. :) Actually, i don't deal with it. I just don't open freezing strong boxes and that's pretty much the only real danger of freezing. But there are options to deal with it, if you want to: Using Alpha's Howl, "cannot be frozen"-boots (rare) or Soul of the Brine King (Pantheon) for example.
Last edited by basta1982 on Sep 23, 2017, 1:31:07 AM
I'm trying to get some more dps on my char. I know my bow it's not the best but its pretty expensive to get one. Could you get some advices what to change ? :D
Spoiler

I'm running bisco just for mid level maps. Tier10-11. What should i try to get on my ammulet ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info