[3.0] Another Crit Dark Pact but "SAFER & FUNNIER", In-depth. Now with "Speed/Nuke Weapon Swap Ver."

"
Altissimus wrote:
So what do we think to using The Gull Raven Mask on this build?

haven't tried it myself, but it should be fun xD
i'm too lazy to read 8 pages of answers so should i take 2 points from bandits ?
"
Huskarf wrote:
i'm too lazy to read 8 pages of answers so should i take 2 points from bandits ?

better yeah.

but you can always change to alira if you have some extra points.
thanks you for fast answer
Anyone done uber atziri with this yet?
"
Altissimus wrote:
Anyone done uber atziri with this yet?

not yet...havent been playing for a week though, too busy

but I'm building something new...an occultist lab runner maybe
Hello, this build is kinda fun, got this gear from a friend and started mapping but I have some problems.

1- Mana, I cant run Heald of ice, assassin mark and arctic armor at same time ( only 80 mana unreserved left) should I change my tree and get more mana?

2- My dmg seems low. Only 60k tooltip dps in Hideout. what should be my priority upgrade?

3- I have flame dash for mapping so im using the rippling for mapping and apeps rage to kill the boss. Isnt a good crafted dagger better than apeps?

This is my gear.
Last edited by ratz on Sep 18, 2017, 1:43:50 PM
"
ratz wrote:
Hello, this build is kinda fun, got this gear from a friend and started mapping but I have some problems.

1- Mana, I cant run Heald of ice, assassin mark and arctic armor at same time ( only 80 mana unreserved left) should I change my tree and get more mana?

2- My dmg seems low. Only 60k tooltip dps in Hideout. what should be my priority upgrade?

3- I have flame dash for mapping so im using the rippling for mapping and apeps rage to kill the boss. Isnt a good crafted dagger better than apeps?

This is my gear.

1. I, too, only have 80 unreserved mana, and I have no problems. Try going for mana cost reduction and mana regen nodes in the tree. Apep will screw you over on Dark Pact mana cost.

2. Don't worry about hideout DPS. A cheap upgrade would be to throw Blessed Orbs at your rings and gloves until they get max implicit. Next thing to do is get 21/20 Dark Pact gem.

3. Try simulating a dagger using PoB and your build. Every build has its own variables.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
"
ratz wrote:

This is my gear.

1, did you get all the nodes about mana? Maybe you simply just need to level up a bit. I have 138 unreserved mana without any +maximum mana on the gear.
If you don't have sufficient mana, try and get another wand (or even a better dagger, but not recommended due to the lack of cast speed). At least better than mine :
. This one has almost the same damage output as Apep.

2, Damage comes from multiple sources, tho 60k tooltip without any buff is already sufficient to do all the content. Besides to what synix09 has replied to you, a nice amulet with crit/crit dmg, spell damage, etc, can provide a lot of damage (and try to get some res on other pieces).

Diamond rings with 28%-30% crit, and can potentially have cast speed and even chaos % damage on it (with essence crafting).

But I think the most important stats you need is still life.
PS: and don't forget to pop your diamond flask 24/7, it should be always up in mappings and normal bosses.

3, A good crafted wand can replace the apep(at least better than the wand I posted above), the dagger however, needs to be VERY good crafted to get the same damage output as a normally good crafted wand.
You'll need cast speed, spell damage%, and crit on the weapon while dagger cannot roll cast speed.
Last edited by diabloyd on Sep 18, 2017, 6:49:34 PM
"
ratz wrote:

This is my gear.

1) Why run Ass mark on blasphemy?

I found it smoother to run Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder+curse on hit+ass mark and then have enough mana for Arctic Armor WITH 220 mana to spare. I always have full charges while mapping. And you can try Doedre's
for easy charges and to proc Savage Hit.

Boss killing is super easy with this build -only guardians and above or inside T15 map mods need some skill and thats usually just mobility based and you get that only with practice.

2) Hideout tooltip doesn't mean anything. I also have 44,000 in hideout. In Path of Building my basic effective is 310,000dps without any buffs. With buffs (NO WITHER) I can get over 600k. I'm sure yours is too!

3) I use this dagger (I think its ok)

and with Apeps, I can get 25% more DPS. Go figure. I just recolored for shield charge so I can see if my mana can handle Apeps.

4) I haven't tried a Belt of Deceiver yet. Forgot about that entirely...

I'm trying to improve my CWDT setup to avoid using Kaom's boots. I can't seem to get comfortable with walking that slow to pick up loot or use move around. I had CWDT+Blade Vortex+Cull+Immortal call and it was really fun for T16. The cleanup is amazing.

Great build and a lot of fun!

Last edited by Dakilula on Sep 29, 2017, 5:11:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info