[3.0] Another Crit Dark Pact but "SAFER & FUNNIER", In-depth. Now with "Speed/Nuke Weapon Swap Ver."

"
Flapdrol wrote:

Thanks for looking on this!

I'm one level away from attempting Guardians. Upgrading all my jewels etc. I'm not really being stunned at all even on T15 maps. Is it only the Guardians that are stunning you?

For the Guardians, I think I will probably have to heed your advice, unless......this baby works

when I swap into it for the Guardians.
It gives me exactly 100% stun recovery. According to the formulas on the wiki, this means zero duration stuns. We will see .....

this seems to be fine. needs some testing however.

, because this doesnt have much life on it, its possible to suffer with the lack of toughness.

maybe 7500~7700 hp will be the most of it.

its not just the guardians that can stun, also strong mobs..
.but tbh the stun mostly affects QoL, you can still leech while stunning with the CWDT setup...but it feels really clunky with some occasional stuns.

the belt you posted might solve this prob for good.

Looking forward to your feedback.
"
diabloyd wrote:
this seems to be fine. needs some testing however, because this doesnt have much life on it, its possible to suffer with the lack of toughness. Maybe 7500~7700 hp will be the most of it.

Its not just the guardians that can stun, also strong mobs..but tbh the stun mostly affects QoL, you can still leech while stunning with the CWDT setup...but it feels really clunky with some occasional stuns.

the belt you posted might solve this prob for good.

Looking forward to your feedback.

After testing I think we have a different playstyle. Just whacked three Minotaurs, and I'm just not noticing stuns (even without the no-stun belt). Actually, I'm just not noticing stuns anywhere (they could be there, but I'm not noticing them). Did you have Enfeeble and the Brine King activated including the 30% recovery on your test runs?

I have 7400 life and the Minotaur didn't break through that. Just for safety (the bastard did come close), I'm moving my Wither Totem to my boots, and will wear the Roots just for him in the future.

If I gather enough $ (my gear is currently fairly complete), I may try a Kaom's heart and a 6L Pledge of Hands with either Empower 4 or PCoC as "7th gem", which should put all life problems to rest.

BTW: about the tree past level 90, what would be a good way to go for these last 5-6 nodes?
- more Jewels?
- the remaining two 4% life and evasion nodes?
- more dps? (either the chaos damage nodes to Method to the Madness or cast speed nodes)
- the ultra-defense of Acrobatics and even Phase Acrobatics if I really get into the Grind to lvl 98?
- take Kraityn instead of 2 nodes?
- something else?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 5, 2017, 6:10:15 AM
can anybody take a look at my character to see if im doing it correctly? im trying to farm currency to upgrade my gears. what should i improve in? character ign : ImmoralFire
Last edited by woshicharlie88 on Sep 5, 2017, 11:55:02 AM
So what do we think to using The Gull Raven Mask on this build?

"
Altissimus wrote:

Maybe you could explain why this would be a good idea?
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Altissimus wrote:

Because it carries reasonable life, some resist, and pretty much every shrine (except one) benefits us in a significant way.

So it's constantly generating little turbo batteries for us.

"
Altissimus wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Altissimus wrote:

Because it carries reasonable life, some resist, and pretty much every shrine (except one) benefits us in a significant way.

So it's constantly generating little turbo batteries for us.

I think it is a little-bit-of-this-a-little-bit-of-that. If you are looking for clear-speed of say T10 maps, I would use a Devoto's Devotion instead. Movement speed is better than more dps.

If you are playing T14+, I would use a defensive helmet.
- If you are using Kaom's Roots, something rare with a lot of armor, resists and 100+ life
- If you are using evasion a Starkonja's head

But to each its own....I think a Gull with a Headhunter would be a lot of fun :)
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai

selling this one for 17ex
whisper PCyclone
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Roots just for him in the future.

If I gather enough $ (my gear is currently fairly complete), I may try a Kaom's heart and a 6L Pledge of Hands with either Empower 4 or PCoC as "7th gem", which should put all life problems to rest.

BTW: about the tree past level 90, what would be a good way to go for these last 5-6 nodes?
- more Jewels?
- the remaining two 4% life and evasion nodes?
- more dps? (either the chaos damage nodes to Method to the Madness or cast speed nodes)
- the ultra-defense of Acrobatics and even Phase Acrobatics if I really get into the Grind to lvl 98?
- take Kraityn instead of 2 nodes?
- something else?

Here's my level 93 tree, which I think is the optimal choice.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAECABzcCPRh648aelO86u98oqPQ9WyMwGbDCSaVm7W5k_IdFulfPwSzDkhVS4w2UEfbXq6zBUJJUeoQJDeVLs96RZ1_xp2qBAcRLTLRUDBwUmHi5FE8BV3yUlPG2E3jwfPyRevudZ5qQw-rNZL-j2KsbWyyGcauVcYPxCyc8B-VIIzPidPvDhQgfIPYvS0fh8tnm2jywzq_CFhj6_UHHkGWl5WmVxa_g9uvbLjKtUgLYSoLhMWYVz38XEA2PT1fMgEgbiLqEZZTUl_Q8NWuPkyzOuGP-iSLO3zQH_4KKjjv64Nf9khFRzpYg8yiAM8V-F88LSGQtz6nm5rg

got 4 sockets in total, each one with a cheap jewel (7% life + random damage).

I dont think Method to the Madness is worth the 4 points. (8% +- damage increased according to PoB ), but if you get to level 97 or more, getting this Method to the Madness seems nice.

If replacing the 2 nodes with a bandit, Alira would be better.

Last edited by diabloyd on Sep 8, 2017, 8:54:49 AM
"
can anybody take a look at my character to see if im doing it correctly? im trying to farm currency to upgrade my gears. what should i improve in? character ign : ImmoralFire

you can get more damage from the amulet and shield.

for example,

and also , if you have a wand at least better than this

you can replace the Apep's rage with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info