[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Is the shamanistic fury node not any good for this (Inquisitor) build? It's 58% increased totem damage and 15% totem placement speed for 3 points.
"
juntar wrote:
@MagicRectangle can you please look at my gear and see what I should upgrade next? I am thinking jewelry but the balancing act with stats and resists is a pain... Thoughts?

I just picked up a new dagger and i'm pretty broke right now so I think I will be saving up for a new shaped neck maybe...

Yeah you're right, your jewelry is definitely the next place to focus. Balancing resists with kaom's roots and starkonja can be a little interesting.

Stats should be fine, you get a bunch of dex from starkonja. If you're worried about strength for the tactician you can change your route to the templar socket to net trade 20 int in for 20 strength.
"
cortr wrote:
Is the shamanistic fury node not any good for this (Inquisitor) build? It's 58% increased totem damage and 15% totem placement speed for 3 points.

For 4 points. For inquisitor it is an interesting cluster because of the placement speed. For hierophant there's simply better damage available elsewhere.

I don't recommend the inquisitor route this league, hierophant offers comparable damage, and way better everything else (tank, sustain, speed, utility).
Last edited by magicrectangle on Mar 18, 2018, 2:17:47 AM
"
I don't recommend the inquisitor route this league, hierophant offers comparable damage, and way better everything else (tank, sustain, speed, utility).

too late ;`(
"
cortr wrote:
"

too late ;`(

Ascendancy can be respec'd. You un-spend all your ascendancy points (5 respec points each to drop an ascendancy point), then you click the altar again at the end of the labyrinth and pick a new one. Since you've only got 2 points allocated, that's only 10 respec points, you can change it when you do cruel lab if you want to (and I do recommend it, hierophant is very nice).
Got a quick question.
I did try a 6 Link soulmantel and i guess its just not my thing to manage the flask pressing all the time (got a 15 sec curse immune Mana flask but it wont work if my mana is always full so it will just remove the curses on press).

So my question is...what would be the second best Armor for this gc totem build?
My idea was carcass jack cause with the aoe damage and icreased area of effect i can remove
the area of effect gem and still got my 7 Link for mapping.
Ingamename @Legollinchen @Helloshity
"
DaChefkoch wrote:
Got a quick question.
I did try a 6 Link soulmantel and i guess its just not my thing to manage the flask pressing all the time (got a 15 sec curse immune Mana flask but it wont work if my mana is always full so it will just remove the curses on press).

So my question is...what would be the second best Armor for this gc totem build?
My idea was carcass jack cause with the aoe damage and icreased area of effect i can remove
the area of effect gem and still got my 7 Link for mapping.

Use a stibnite flask or aquamarine flask for this purpose. With "experimenter's" and 20% quality, one use can be as long as 8 seconds.

But if you don't like flasks, you can take a look at double Kikazaru's rings. To my calculation, they provide slightly more damage, considering a perfect Self-Flagellation jewel and not being able to use Hatred.
Another solution is Atziri's Reflection, it is extremely expensive and occupies one weapon slot, where if you spend the same currency you can get 50% more damage from.

As for alternative body armor, I think cloak of defiance is next to soul mantel. Carcass does not help much actually. I don't have inc aoe gem in setup and the aoe is beyond satisfaction. Sometimes I even forgot to swap out conc effect when mapping, and did not notice any difference.
Dont know...10% more mind over matter (if you already got MoM)from cloak of Defiance are worst than life, all res, and 50Aoe Damage from carcass jack in my opinion.
The self flaggation could be nice i guess but that means to change the whole equip to get enough res. Easier to just swap amor ;)
Ingamename @Legollinchen @Helloshity
https://s18.postimg.org/4tyq4qfh5/Sceptre_xbox.jpg

Is this a good Sceptre for gc totem hiero?
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
https://s18.postimg.org/4tyq4qfh5/Sceptre_xbox.jpg

Is this a good Sceptre for gc totem hiero?

it's mediocre

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info