[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Attempting Uber Elder today on stream... on a 5-link!
Very good build. Fairly tanky, super duper fast map clear with the right gear/setup, melts ALL bosses. Here is my gear if anyone is interested:

Last edited by chancer on Mar 10, 2018, 3:00:10 PM
Failed pretty miserably.. not sure if its my mechanics or what. I'm gonna farm up a 6-link and try again
"
chancer wrote:
Very good build. Fairly tanky, super duper fast map clear with the right gear/setup, melts ALL bosses. Here is my gear if anyone is interested:

What spec did you go? Hiero or inquisitor?
"
srt4eblue wrote:
"
chancer wrote:

What spec did you go? Hiero or inquisitor?

Hierophant. I think it's vastly superior in almost every way. I have 56 permanent ele penetration and 100% cold dmg which is more than enough to melt bosses as good or maybe slightly worse than inquisitor.
I haven't been able to get hold of a decent %physical damage as cold damage dagger
in the bestiary league, but I got a daggger with spell crit, cold spell damage, and elemental penetration.
In terms of damage, would this dagger be a viable alternative to decent
% physical damage as cold damage when playing as a hierophant?

Last edited by timorjin on Mar 10, 2018, 7:46:54 PM
Penetration is okay, but not as good as phys as extra ele.

The element doesn't NEED to be cold, though obviously that's better. If you go mixed element you just replace cold penetration with hypothermia. Same color, easy swap.
"
Penetration is okay, but not as good as phys as extra ele.

The element doesn't NEED to be cold, though obviously that's better. If you go mixed element you just replace cold penetration with hypothermia. Same color, easy swap.

Thanks for your info!
Hey all!

I have been following this build for 3.2 and i love it. I can do all maps pretty confidently, but i really just can't kill elder on a tier 14 map.

I need some help on where to improve.

I got capped all resist, and i feel like my damage is more than good enough, i just die in 1-2 hits on the elder fight, i feel like my hp pool should be bigger than it is, i got 4.5k hp, 7xx ES and 710 unreserved mana for MoM.

I feel like my gear is ok all arround, but obviously not good enough to not die 6 times on elder. I get him to phase 3 pretty easily, but when phase 3 starts i just die over and over.

Can you guys who have done high tier elder and shaper check out my character, "LetsGoBeasts" and give me some advice on how to get more survivability? It would be very much appreciated!
"
MaryBane wrote:
Hey all!

I have been following this build for 3.2 and i love it. I can do all maps pretty confidently, but i really just can't kill elder on a tier 14 map.

I need some help on where to improve.

I got capped all resist, and i feel like my damage is more than good enough, i just die in 1-2 hits on the elder fight, i feel like my hp pool should be bigger than it is, i got 4.5k hp, 7xx ES and 710 unreserved mana for MoM.

I feel like my gear is ok all arround, but obviously not good enough to not die 6 times on elder. I get him to phase 3 pretty easily, but when phase 3 starts i just die over and over.

Can you guys who have done high tier elder and shaper check out my character, "LetsGoBeasts" and give me some advice on how to get more survivability? It would be very much appreciated!

How you die in Phase 3? It is not the worst part of this fight (which is fase one). Do you have any video? It seems to me that you have problems with the fight mechanics and not with your gear. Anyway, you should have more mana pool than 700 if you are going MOM (at least 1500).
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Last edited by lourun_coria on Mar 10, 2018, 8:50:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info