[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
Could i turn this into a MF character and it still be alright?
I ran T15+'s no problem with Biscos equipped. IIR culling strike linked to the golem is possible and dropping any of the rares for quant pieces should also work just fine.
Any advice on progress?
Last edited by Hemeraser on Oct 21, 2017, 4:59:34 PM
Remember to prioritize the right stuff - I see you rolled attack speed for example over spell crit as a suffix on your weapon. You also rolled %armor as a prefix on your helm over mana for example. Mana helps a lot with your Mind over Matter defensive layers and spell crit will be much more damage since attack speed is only for quality of life on your movement ability.
I don't get it...
- Why not use 2x Divinarius?
- Why not use 2x Kaikuzu Rings (However you spell it, to negate all curses) + Why not use Self Flagellation Jewel (Awesome bonus to dps) + Clear Mind to get more bonus for not reserving Mana.

My gears and tree, let me know what you think.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqC2EMUg5IEMwRLRGWFm8WvxzcHRQfAiL0JKomlSoLKhMsnDLRNZI2xTbpPAU8LT1fQZZEoUVHRZ1JT0lRSbFOrlJTU1JVS1XGWOVaK13yXl1fKmHiZJ1mnmjyakNsC20ZcFJ7IHyDf8aDX4PMg9uD84UyidOLjIw2jmSPGo9Gj_qSbpMnlS6XLZf0muCce6EvogCj8qcIp5Soua4Sr2y2-rc-vFa8qrzqvorAZsCaxq7Q9dH90nzXz9gk2L3Z_ONq6-Tr7uv17WHvfO-I8B_w1fId8kX3pviT-Tf53frS_gr-h_6P?accountName=NaarJitsu&characterName=AncestralJitsu

I most definitely have not been able to clear all content though. My playstyle is just way too aggressive to be tactical...That being said, the build has treated me quite well!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Nov 2, 2017, 10:30:06 PM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
I don't get it...
- Why not use 2x Kaikuzu Rings (However you spell it, to negate all curses) + Why not use Self Flagellation Jewel (Awesome bonus to dps) + Clear Mind to get more bonus for not reserving Mana.

Div is nice for starting but meh later on .. Clear mind is nowhere near close to the dps gained with Hatred ..why waste ring slots for something u can easy manage with 1 flask ... maybe thats why u can't d all the content because some of your decisions are kinda wierd

Woaaaah, why you gotta make it personal bro.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Hey, thanks for the build. I'm running this for the 10 day Turmoil league and it's going well so far.

I didn't see it anywhere, so apologies if it's been answered, but.. could you post a stat priority for jewels? I know it can sometimes be personal (life % or more dps, resists, etc) so just a general guide on what to look for and which have the biggest impact on dps would be appreciated.

Thanks!
"
I don't get it...
I covered this question previously but Kik/Self-flag is an option but I feel like we lose a lot with the stats from the rings. Good rings (Life/Mana/CastSpeed) can offer you so much more than the curse reduction rings. I go over stat priorities on the weapon but you're really wanting more than Div offers you. If you are looking for something budget then those are fine.

"
Hey, thanks for the build. I'm running this for the 10 day Turmoil league and it's going well so far.

I didn't see it anywhere, so apologies if it's been answered, but.. could you post a stat priority for jewels? I know it can sometimes be personal (life % or more dps, resists, etc) so just a general guide on what to look for and which have the biggest impact on dps would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I would recommend Life and Multi. Remember there are a few ways to search for multi (Global, Spells, Cold Spells). The specific jewel that will be best for your build will be gear dependent though. Crit Chance for example might be better compared to Multi depending on where you are with your build. Third party programs where you can import your character can tell you exactly what's going to work best.
Last edited by thi3n on Nov 13, 2017, 7:48:48 PM
"
I would recommend Life and Multi. Remember there are a few ways to search for multi (Global, Spells, Cold Spells). The specific jewel that will be best for your build will be gear dependent though. Crit Chance for example might be better compared to Multi depending on where you are with your build. Third party programs where you can import your character can tell you exactly what's going to work best.

TY. Tough finding any decent ones in this temp league, but I'll try.

I knew about global, spells, cold variations.. I assume critical strike chance with elemental skills and critical strike multiplier with elemental skills works as well, yeah? Or do they not for some reason?

Also: How much does physical damage on jewels scale our dps? Is it the same as spell damage? I don't believe that Physical Damage with Daggers would work as its local to the weapon, but just 'Increased Physical Damage %'

Thanks!
Last edited by projectsix on Nov 14, 2017, 4:45:30 AM
I forgot to mention cast speed as well! I've updated the main guide Q/A section with this response as well as added a jewel section in the quick reference:

I would recommend Life and Multi or Cast Speed. Remember there are a few ways to search for Multi and Cast Speed:
  • Global Critical Strike Multiplier, Critical Strike Multiplier with Spells, Critical Strike Multiplier with Elemental Skills, Critical Strike Multiplier with Cold Skills
  • Cast Speed, Attack and Cast Speed, Cast Speed with Cold Skills, Cast Speed while Dual Wielding, Cast Speed while holding a Shield
The specific jewel that will be best for your build will be gear dependent though. Crit Chance for example might be better compared to Multi depending on where you are with your build. Third party programs where you can import your character can tell you exactly what's going to work best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info