[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Great build! Love it so far, I am just concerned with becoming "as strong as you".
On PoB It says that you're at 1m dps with flasks and everything. Mine says 110k (with everything activated of course), though I have tried "imagine-upgrading" my gems, giving them quality and even duping pieces from your build onto my own.
But my DPS does not increase to more/less than 200k, am I missing something huge is my question? I know I am 89, 11 levels lower. But for some reason I get a feeling that I am missing something.
Link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/JmcmrVpm

Thanks in advance!
played beta btw haHAA
"
Great build! Love it so far, I am just concerned with becoming "as strong as you".
On PoB It says that you're at 1m dps with flasks and everything. Mine says 110k (with everything activated of course), though I have tried "imagine-upgrading" my gems, giving them quality and even duping pieces from your build onto my own.
But my DPS does not increase to more/less than 200k, am I missing something huge is my question? I know I am 89, 11 levels lower. But for some reason I get a feeling that I am missing something.
Link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/JmcmrVpm

Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/EG10nNBM

Look here, you have 380k vs shaper. Your jewels are worse than mine, also claw is not that good, cause it has only 1.7 aps. You have added spells vinktar(why? :D), and your Atziri's and Wise Oak flasks have bad rolls.
"
1322837 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/EG10nNBM

Look here, you have 380k vs shaper. Your jewels are worse than mine, also claw is not that good, cause it has only 1.7 aps. You have added spells vinktar(why? :D), and your Atziri's and Wise Oak flasks have bad rolls.

Oh damn, I did not know that there was two versions of the "added lightning damage to [attacks/spells]! Just bought one with [to attacks] and upgraded my oak/atziri! I knew I was missing something, lol. Also crafted my own weapon, missing the crit mutliplier but other than that it's really awesome! (thinking of multicrafting it or exalting it)
played beta btw haHAA
Hey, great build. Could u check my profile, im wondering why do i have like half your dps in my h/o, i am at 55k atm with gmp w/o flask, but my gear is not that bad tho,can do all content/shaper in 4,3mins. But your SS shows 120k with gmp,mine 55k . Could you take a look at my char "GoatRider", maybe im missing something? Thx
"
Maumas wrote:
Hey, great build. Could u check my profile, im wondering why do i have like half your dps in my h/o, i am at 55k atm with gmp w/o flask, but my gear is not that bad tho,can do all content/shaper in 4,3mins. But your SS shows 120k with gmp,mine 55k . Could you take a look at my char "GoatRider", maybe im missing something? Thx

hmm, that's weird. This is your damage with auras and rare amulet?
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Maumas wrote:

Oh i had bisco on, but yeah, with auras. With rare amulet, its 62k :) Still not even close to 120k :D Maybe you could check my shaper dps ? im not really sure how to do it. Wondering if that differs that much too
Last edited by Maumas on Sep 11, 2017, 3:49:58 AM
"
Maumas wrote:
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Maumas wrote:

Oh i had bisco on, but yeah, with auras. With rare amulet, its 62k :) Still not even close to 120k :D Maybe you could check my shaper dps ? im not really sure how to do it. Wondering if that differs that much too

yea sure, can you show your rare amulet?
With medicora rare amulet you have 650k vs shaper, so, not too far from me :)

but that's really strange while your tooltip is only 55k, can you post a full-screen screenshot?
Last edited by 1322837 on Sep 11, 2017, 3:57:42 AM

Here you go, bought better amulet. Still not even close to 120k :D
Thx for dmg calcs. Sure, ill post it later. Yeah ,my amulet is totaly medicore :)
Last edited by Maumas on Sep 11, 2017, 10:46:32 AM
"
Maumas wrote:

Here you go, bought better amulet. Still not even close to 120k :D
Thx for dmg calcs. Sure, ill post it later. Yeah ,my amulet is totaly medicore :)

well idk, that's strange. Maybe my dps is so high, cause instead of 4 jewels with life, i have 4 jewels with 4 damage mods, all 21/20 gems and 100 lvl. IIRC, while i've used jewels with life and only as mods, i had 80k GMP dps on 95 lvl, but i had crit chance on rings, nice amulet and more damage on my gloves. Also, as i can see, you killed all bandits, while i took Alira for 20% crit multi. You know, a lot of damage of this build comes from such little things :D
Last edited by 1322837 on Sep 11, 2017, 11:24:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info