[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
1322837 wrote:
"
alevil1234 wrote:

ive also swaped some flasks for dying sun in pob but it doesnt give more dmg then silver/atziri.

@1322837
What do u think about swapping starkonjas for rats nest?

Well, rat's nest will give you more damage, but with rat's, you will have ~300 less hp. I don't like it tbh :)

"
rodcash wrote:

Hello, nice build guide, one question why in the videos of soloruns like your mino and shaper you are using another unique claw and different shield? Also, can you link your character in the poe site pls, thnaks

Hi. Im using claw and shield from that build thread, they just have skin transfers in my videos. You can find my character in my promile.

Yea its 300 less hp but i dont know if it does matter when ur at almost 6k.
with starkonjas im at 6.1k with rats nest im at 5.8k i think im gonna go the rats nest way.
Thanks four sharing you build. i Killed Shaper, Guaridians and did all the maps. didnt try uber Atziri yet. I have half your dps. Almost all My jewels all %life, Attack speed and proj damage.

My Gear

My DPS
This is with golem but no totem. Totem will add like 7 to 11K dps depending if you have slower proj or GMP.
First image is GMP, Second image is gmp with potions, third is Slower Proj, fourth is Slower Proj with potions
"
lik4n wrote:
Thanks four sharing you build. i Killed Shaper, Guaridians and did all the maps. didnt try uber Atziri yet. I have half your dps. Almost all My jewels all %life, Attack speed and proj damage.

My Gear

My DPS
This is with golem but no totem. Totem will add like 7 to 11K dps depending if you have slower proj or GMP.
First image is GMP, Second image is gmp with potions, third is Slower Proj, fourth is Slower Proj with potions

hi, thx, im happy for you! :p

btw you can craft flat light.dmg on your diamond ring
Picked this up for a few chaos earlier.

Is there a good way for me to craft my own later?
Hello,
is there possibility to get any charges to build for a dmg boost?
"
Recovary wrote:
Picked this up for a few chaos earlier.

Is there a good way for me to craft my own later?

well you can try to craft good rare claw with alterations: hit 2 good mods, regal, and craft 3rd on Vagan's bench

or try your luck with Essence of Wrath

"

Hello,
is there possibility to get any charges to build for a dmg boost?

Hello, yea, im currently using 2 setups for gaining frenzy and power charges, ill update my build while ill have free time i think
Do you think the Taming ring is a good option?
Can you take a look at my gear and help for improvements? besides my left ring.
Killed shaper at 85 with the build for the first time ^^

Thank you for the build, its been fun.
Last edited by Exigentt on Sep 6, 2017, 8:41:13 PM
What would you change for headhunter and a lot of money to invest?
Last edited by Breach_Uranus on Sep 6, 2017, 9:32:31 PM
"
KenjiMinami wrote:
Do you think the Taming ring is a good option?

Nope, It has good %damage mods, but no life/flat damage

"
Exigentt wrote:
Can you take a look at my gear and help for improvements? besides my left ring.
Killed shaper at 85 with the build for the first time ^^

Thank you for the build, its been fun.

Nice, gz! Well you can buy few jewels more, and maybe get add/light dmg enchantment on boots. But your gear looks fine!

"
Breach_Uranus wrote:

What would you change for headhunter and a lot of money to invest?

well for hh you can maybe take some resistances on your jewels, i think 2-3 resist mods on jewels won't hurt your damage too much. If you have a lot of money, you can try to find really good claw, or rings/amulet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info