[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Ty for build, 92 lvl, 6120 hp, 72.811 dps in ho 2 auras, golem.
Hey boys, can smbd check my gear and suggest what I can improve in terms of dps?
Muy Mala la biuld!! poco dreno, no la recomiendo para nada esta contrucion.
Last edited by Nakege on Mar 23, 2018, 7:54:32 PM
"
freakydouche wrote:
first of all, really thank you for that build. killing bosses is so ez. but i have a problem. i'm gettin one hit die in most situations -when mapping-. should i buy a lyco first or what should i improve? i know that i'm lacking hp. i got 2ex+60c rn. should i sell my yriel's? actually it's my first 6 linked by fuse since years.

]

a little update;

i bought lyco and i didn't died since i bought it. also i figured out that my claw is pretty damn op when posting this thread (i bought it for 10c lol). i'll do master increased ele mod when i got hella bread. swapped quicksilver with oak. i have to get %inc hp jewels. dude.. this build is so damn good. :p
Last edited by freakydouche on Mar 24, 2018, 5:11:12 AM
"
Reedgf wrote:
Hey boys, can smbd check my gear and suggest what I can improve in terms of dps?

hello bro how much hp you got?

i think switching boots with %30 mov and saying goodbye to quicksilver would be good. also i would change that claw. your shield links are confusing. just like you cant autocast golem because of its lvl. helmet slots are empty. glove slots confusing too. you can check my links for gettin some ideas. actually you got good mad items but having trouble with skill linking.
Hi,
I´m trying to play this build and struggle a bit with the weapon.

is
a good one if you take all the int nodes in tree?
Updated my build with this
alsmo im almost finished with my gear for this league. Need double'wrath watcher's eye, 21/20 st and few more 4-mod jewels.
"
_Gambo wrote:
Hi,
I´m trying to play this build and struggle a bit with the weapon.

is
a good one if you take all the int nodes in tree?

nah, my tree comes through dex area alot. you'll need totally different tree for that claw sadly.
finished my gear for this league and updated thread with new items, esp. this
Last edited by 1322837 on Mar 26, 2018, 7:25:13 AM
"
1322837 wrote:
finished my gear for this league and updated thread with new items, esp. this

I have just checked your bestiary gear, how do you get power charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info