[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
bayuperdana wrote:
"
lonli16 wrote:
hello, like the build and started it on the new league, a problem arose in the frequent deaths of 85+ lvl at 5.5k evasion and 4.3k HP at a farm of 8-9 tiars with DPS AOE in 20k +. Could you look at my profile and tell me the problem?

Your HP is way too low, after looking at your gear you need so many changes on your gear, you're too focused on getting damage but you just get the not so good roll, buy some from other player, i believe it's still quite cheap just to get better life and res, and find one that still have a slot for enchant (for example rings to increase dmg)

Next, you shouldn't take phase acrobatic if you're following the guide. and make sure you get all the skill point book from the quest, cause i think you lack some skill point for your level or i just miscount it.

oh one more thing, to help your evasion point you can craft your magic flask to get flask of reflexes, aim for 90-100% roll, it helps, i used to pair it with jade flask it gives me 33k evasion in total, but i have to drop jade flask to get damage flask for better clearing and better leech. ended up in 10k evasion, but i still manage to survive deathless up to T12, never tried harder than that yet, since i have problem on sustaining map drop.

Thanks for the answer, as I understand it, I need to take the ring for damage, and the rest of the gear with a lot of HP? Points are all taken, with acrobatics removed 4 points.
Did not quite understand the first paragraph

Last edited by lonli16 on Mar 12, 2018, 12:09:06 AM
"
lonli16 wrote:

Thanks for the answer, as I understand it, I need to take the ring for damage, and the rest of the gear with a lot of HP? Points are all taken, with acrobatics removed 4 points.
Did not quite understand the first paragraph

my point on first paragraph is to get better item at poe.trade, cause afaik they're still cheap like 1-10C depend on what you need. Also, read the note on every part of his gear, like what mod you should be focusing at.

"
azaanis wrote:
Lmao, that's really your character in that pastebin? level 100, all dmg gems on 21lvl and 20%? Realistically by 90lvl the dps on single target is 580k (not 940k) and 320k (550k) on aoe with all flasks active and without vaal haste, on top of that this gear is pretty insane and extremally expensive (like each jewel 1ex, lycosidae 3ex and without it you you need a lot of accuracy. so it's even more impossible to get this good jewellery that you have there)

Not saying that it's pure BS, but unless someone is going to dedicate his life to one character and has mirror in his stash, he's never going to get close even to 30% of that DPS. Kinda misleading to new players.

does 25% count? huehehe
which part is misleading? he clearly said endgame, he meant your dps can reach that point, and that doesn't mean your current dps isn't good enough. also my gear reaching 25% of his damage at lvl 100 doesn't require amount of currency, all of them, yes all of them i got it from drops, which is quite lucky. Come on man, don't be so negative.
Thanks for the detailed guide.

One question, though.
Vaal Haste is linked up on the CWDT setup. I imagine it's just to get the benefits from the increased duration since it can't be activated automatically, but it seems like you're not really using the Blood Rage unless I'm missing it on the videos.

Wouldn't it be more useful to use Vaal Haste in place of Blood Rage (at the cost of the increased duration) and use one more spell that could benefit from CWDT? I'm thinking maybe Warlord's Mark to get endurance charges or Enfeeble to weaken bosses since I'm nowhere near the 6k life pool.
Thanks.

Has anyone tried the Loreweaver new unique chest with this build?
"
patrickvibild wrote:
Has anyone tried the Loreweaver new unique chest with this build?

If I compare the perfect loreweave with belly, You get more damage and resistance, but lesser life and armor and evasion. I prefer to keep having more life cause my damage is enough.

IMO, The damage increase is quite significant, when I put it to OP's POB, his solo target initial dps increase from 940,652 to 1,026,574.
Thanks for your time.

Im struggling on what gear to focus next.
I dont know if I should go for Lycosidae shield, improve my rings amuleta or go for a 6l chest.

Could I ask for some recommendations from my profile?

I would pretty much appriefmciate it since im bit lost after a year without pkaying Poe

Having great fun with this build btw. Pretty well done :)

Edit: got like 2.5 exalted budget right now on beastiary.
Last edited by patrickvibild on Mar 15, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
any opinion on how pathfinder compares to new raider and deadeye builds in 3.2?
"
patrickvibild wrote:
Thanks for your time.

I dont know if I should go for Lycosidae shield, improve my rings amuleta or go for a 6l chest.

I would pretty much appriefmciate it since im bit lost after a year without pkaying Poe

Since you i saw you already got lyco and 6L chest how about you optimize the other gear.

In my opinion your overall build is already good enough, you just need to optimize it. Focus on getting +max life on each items, you really need it. Also, get rid of the useless mod like in your amulet for example, even they have some other useful mod.

This why optimizing is challenging, you better check for yourself at POB.
Just a note, "you need more life", I'm not sure with that HP you can survive red map with dangerous mod like crit multi, chain or additional projectile and uber izaro.
"
bayuperdana wrote:
"
patrickvibild wrote:
Thanks for your time.

Since you i saw you already got lyco and 6L chest how about you optimize the other gear.

In my opinion your overall build is already good enough, you just need to optimize it. Focus on getting +max life on each items, you really need it. Also, get rid of the useless mod like in your amulet for example, even they have some other useful mod.

This why optimizing is challenging, you better check for yourself at POB.
Just a note, "you need more life", I'm not sure with that HP you can survive red map with dangerous mod like crit multi, chain or additional projectile and uber izaro.

It was had extreme luck yesteday. had like 24 unique rings so I decide trying my best... and after 200 fuses I got it 6L.

Im starting doing t10 maps mow and I can see what you say, sometimes I just get oneshoted with 4400HP. I might sell that loreweave and get a belly of the beast.

Just wanted to thanks the time you take making this.
Hey, play your build in 3.2 amazing build, ty
Just 1 question, i can get opal rings like your in 3.2. need full instruction, ty)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info