What We're Working On

You know what would be great for the currency tab? Changing the transparency of hover tool-tips while mousing over the item you are crafting within the currency tab. I get distracted and sometimes confused seeing the orbs stashed in the tab through the tool tip and cannot read the tooltip clearly at times.

I could probably explain this better in detail, but I'm no scholar. If it gets under my skin enough, I'll record some in-game footage and upload it somewhere for others to see what I'm talking about. Its only a cosmetic issue, but still very distracting.

Err, thanks.
Derp
I hope the next content update has something to do with Atlas improvements/endgame changes or a ton of skills.
oh ye and fingers crossed for hideout save option and new decorations hehe :)
Best news ever!! We love you GGG
"
Many players have asked why we modified the level of drops and experience from the Beachhead map. This was because we more than doubled how easy it is to access. Because of this, and the high power/value of the uniques that it yields, we do not plan to increase its drops/experience. The two changes above should also further increase the efficiency of running the map, as it was already significantly higher yield than a well-rolled rare map.

I say bullcrap to this, i have used 8 harbinger orbs since 3.0.1 and gotten 0 harbinger maps compared to my 3 prior to 3.0.1.
"Don't Tread on Me"
6 new acts and you're planning ANOTHER expansion in December? Damn it you spoil us more than my best friend's grandma, GGG. I love you.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
[...] we plan to get back onto this schedule with our next big release in the first week of December 2017. Rather than just a challenge league, this release will be a full expansion (though of course, not quite the same size as The Fall of Oriath!)

Oh you busy bees, you! <3
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
No slots added for the breach items?
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
cool

Edit:
"
We're going to reduce the frequency of Harbingers dropping the less-valuable currency shards in yellow- and red-tier maps, so that repeating easy content isn't a faster way to gather valuable shards than playing through more challenging content naturally.

instead of doing that you could give a higher output of rewards for harder content..... stupid fucking logic there GGG. There's a reason no one does harder content and this won't change that.

Speak for yourself. I prefer to do the harder content and this change seems good to me.
New Map Tabs are coming ? cuz it would be niceeeee
IGN : WalkOnTheEarth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info