What We're Working On

The position of the Annulment leave A LOT to be desired..

The Annulment, makes barely any sense being where it is.. And being between what it is between (it's WAY rarer than those, so if anything should be at the end of the row, but would make more sense near/closer to a Regal.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
DO THIS
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

I'm not talking about my gaming rig, which has a GTX 1080. I'm talking about older systems that are the ones in dire need of relief from the added performance overhead of PoE. Specifically laptops where you have to buy an entirely new laptop to upgrade the GPU. Laptops which ran PoE just fine a year ago, but now struggle.

But the problem isn't compatibility with DX11, the problem is GGG's implementation of DX11 is buggy right now. It has known stability issues (far more crashes when alt-tabbing out, Windows-key out, etc), and doesn't play well with multiple monitors and multiple GPUs in desktops like DX9 and DX9 Ex modes in PoE do.

Thanks for thinking about other people aswell. The game shouldn't be this demanding, I'm not sure why it is. At least give those with older systems the option to put certain effects a lot lower.

I plan on upgrading at some point, but I really shouldn't have to for this game or the graphics that it delivers, no offense to GGG. The fact that it becomes increasingly unplayable is more an incentive to stop playing/supporting altogether than to rush an upgrade.

I can't be the only one, I have some friends in a similar position.
just sent my cv hope something happens
Dayman.
Hello team!
Regarding the Currency Tab:

It makes my eyes hurt, literally.
The font has changed a bit, and now is smaller compared to the other tabs.

I'm ok with everything else about it.

Hope you can do something about that.
Thanks in advance and for all the effort on the game!
Looking forward to the new expansion, but I am curious what it will changed/implemented next.
Just started to play with a group of friends together. Only thing that POE seems to neglet is the partyplay. Id love to see some changes there to make playing in a group more enjoyable.

GGG has been really great so far, so I have high hopes for your work in the future.
Last edited by Raven_GER on Aug 25, 2017, 3:51:46 AM
Super glad to hear about these changes! Great QoL improvements!
"
DO THIS

Damn, did you make that? I really like the idea!
Please, oh pretty please give this another go (like with the initial div card tab).
This is so disharmonic to look at with the breaking of background lines and the reduction in size to be able to squeeze slots in on the same row although there's tons of space to work with.

Unless GGG are planning to add approximately 14 more currency items to this tab I dont get this insistence on reducing size. It jumps at me every time I open my stash :/

The addition of slots is very needed but please rethink the layout, as done with initial div card tab.

The additions of new slots is nice. However, I think that reducing the slot size makes the stash difficult to use, and feels a bit clunky.
Anyone can be a fast learner if you are patient enough to teach them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info