What We're Working On

I will never understand you. Why placing the mirror slot so close to the editable box? :s

Too dangerous...
"
"
Schakar wrote:
Spoiler
Sooo

a) You can not afford to buy a new PoE-ready Laptop
but
b) run a Rig with X-Monitors and X-Graphic cards

Anyway, my 250,-€ Laptop can run PoE @35 FPS ... not ideal but playeable! SURE do I have to set all Setting to minium .. but damn, it's a freaking 250,-€ DX11 (!!!!) Laptop!! What the hell would you expect from such a super-low-end PC?
And if you talk anbout even worse Laptops ... hint: NOT MADE FOR GAMING!

It is NOT GGGs problem to solve any an all SUPER spezial hardware combination problems where even the Producer (NV+ATI) STOPED SUPPORT !! Aka multi-card graphics. Kick out all but 1 cards and be happy!!

Would help the nature too as you don't WASTE so much energy for BULLSHIT nobody needs!

PS: My normal PC: I5 4690k + GTX 1070 + 2 Monitors == NO CRASHES after endless hours of PoE.
Fix YOUR system and remove all the pron-bot-nets ;).

I have a normal gaming laptop with no special customizations (just one of the factory-default ones that's pre-optimized for generic pc gaming). I can still normally run the game fine, but PoE 3.0 introduced way more bizarre bugs than any past version has, for me. Colonnade and Vault boss crashes are the ones that come most strongly to mind (a ton of players have had it, it made it into the short "known high-priority bugs" list on the bug report forum), but also there are just random zone crashes.

Some of the new bugs aren't even graphical. There's also problems like "some master dailies give non-daily master exp". To claim that "fixing my system" would help with a bug like that, you'd have to be literally braindead.

Indeed. We had a nice performance boost with 2.something with multi-threading, as it was most likely due to developing the XBox version. But then 3.0 hit and BAM, poor performing client again.

On my gaming rig with a GTX 1080 and Core i7 6700-K it's beautiful, smooth, and runs well (except when hit with server issues, bugs, or a million effects on the screen at once with micro stutters with DX9, fine with DX11). On my old laptop with an NVIDIA NVS 4200M it's unplayable unless I use dynamic resolution option. In 2.whatever it ran just fine. Not going to buy another laptop because I rarely game on it, just use it when traveling. And I don't want to use DX11 on my gaming rig since I run multiple GPUs and multiple monitors, where PoE is just unstable and unreliable, especially when switching apps, going to desktop, etc.

And that's the crux of it: DX11 is buggy, DX9 performs poorly. Nothing in PoE is decent performance wise anymore. It used to be great in 2.whatever.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
johnnyh2 wrote:
I agree that Breach Splinter slots need to be added to the Currency tab. I've done a basic mock up of some simple modifications that I think would work based on the one proposed by GGG in this thread. Here is a summary of the changes...

Top of tab...
Upper left corner: No changes (Scrolls).
Upper right corner: 5 slots for Breach splinters (replacing existing 5 slots).
Double Row (directly above item slot): Not pictured, but a last second idea...
* Swap the Blessed and Divine orb slots (far right) with the Regal Orb/Shard slots (next to Mirror). This would give the double row better symmetry from outside to inside... Item/Shard, then Item/Shard, then Item/Shard, then Item/Item with Exalt/Shard & Mirror/Shard in the center

Left of the Item slot...
Row 1: No changes.
Row 2: Glassblowers, Gemcutter's Prisms and Chisels (relocated from the upper right corner).
Row 3: Blacksmith's Whetstones and Armourer's Scraps (relocated from the upper right corner).

Right of the Item slot...
Row 1: No changes (Orb of Scouring, Orb of Regret and Vaal Orb).
Row 2: No changes (Sextants).
Row 3: Perandus and Silver Coins (moved from left of Item slot).

Below the Item slot: No changes.

I think the suggested changes above have good synergy with the use of the currency tab...
* The 5 currency items moved from the upper right corner to left of the item slot are all used on an item in the slot (each potentially used multiple times in a row).
* The items to the right of the item slot are either not used on an item (Sextants and Coins) OR only used once (Scouring and Vaal).

Perandus Coin limit: I agree with others who have suggested increasing the Perandus Coin limit to 50,000 (or more).

Thanks for making a great game!

This makes too much sense. What doesn't make sense is why breach is a regular part of the game now and there is no dedicated slot on the currency tab.
So when are the MAP tabs coming out? =)
** HC Only! **
Xbox release patch notes would be much appreciated at some point before release tomorrow.
Knowledge is power.
I need map tab soo much :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Need new boss fights that are tough on expansion. GGG can you add like 3-5 new bosses like shaper and uber azri. This would make it for guilds also can get into 6 man groups and try to raid all those bosses in a night.

Would be awesome!

Thanks-
Para Cuando La traducción al Español?
Another "full expansion" this year. I'm perplexed. Utterly. Will be watching though.
Please make the new orbs implemented like u did with annulation orbs
IGN: NetflixAndFuck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info