What We're Working On

"
We're going to reduce the frequency of Harbingers dropping the less-valuable currency shards in yellow- and red-tier maps, so that repeating easy content isn't a faster way to gather valuable shards than playing through more challenging content naturally.

RIP MY TIDAL ISLAND RUNS!
I need more purple titles
"
Sale93 wrote:
oh ye and fingers crossed for hideout save option and new decorations hehe :)

You mean logging in directly into hideout? :D
Would like to see this too, especially when we have soooooo much disconnects atm.

Got sick loggin in town.
Especially with char what have all acts completed.
I hope whatever your are working on includes something that resembles a druid type class/theme/ascendancy :)

I cant believe its been 5 years and we still dont have a summon skill of a bear/wolf/raven/tornado/volcano/fissure/twister/vines or that we cant shapeshift into some of these animals!

Why does the witch have to be evil? Maybe she fell in love with nature in wraeclast and now is a druid. Or the ranger did this heck even the scion.

I love PoE and all that you have done to it, im just a bit down cuz no druid in it yet and I loved the class in D2.
is dead the league? two improvements in a week
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Where is my mirror shard? HA?::: WHERE?:??
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
joe_derp wrote:
You know what would be great for the currency tab? Changing the transparency of hover tool-tips while mousing over the item you are crafting within the currency tab. I get distracted and sometimes confused seeing the orbs stashed in the tab through the tool tip and cannot read the tooltip clearly at times.

I could probably explain this better in detail, but I'm no scholar. If it gets under my skin enough, I'll record some in-game footage and upload it somewhere for others to see what I'm talking about. Its only a cosmetic issue, but still very distracting.

Err, thanks.

Suggestion for you:

type some gibberish in the search field in your stash while crafting, everything will grey out and make it much easier to see the tooltip of items
Life will be technically better Soon TM
"
coldone2 wrote:
I love PoE and all that you have done to it, im just a bit down cuz no druid in it yet and I loved the class in D2.

Yes! I must admit I've also been wondering...where's the druid? Seems like it would be so fun in this game :)
Gut Gut.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
currency tab upgrade, noice
woaw, already another expansion coming in december... :O
you are not falling asleep at GGG folks, great work you are doing there :) ♥

BTW. have you considered to add slots for the Breach currencies to the Currency slot? for the splinters and blessings? I find it a lil bit weird that they have none yet.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info