[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

That transition to Molten Strike really fucked me...I really liked Blade Flurry and my 2 last chars was Molten Strike, not in the mood for other MS at all =/
welp, now im switching to molten strike :D
uh ha ha
So is molten strike better than blade flurry? I looked in path of building for both of them, and blade flurry had like 2-3mil dps and molten strike only has 700k dps.

EDIT: Also it seems like single target dps is a bit weak.
Last edited by 2Phoenix2 on Dec 12, 2017, 12:03:06 AM
Very disappointing that you changed the entire build right out from under me. I would very much appreciate if you either reverted the changes or uploaded the previous build elsewhere. Extremely difficult to follow a build as only my second time ever trying when the entire page changes when I'm at level 80 in game. Again, very disappointed. Sad!
Why did he suddenly change BF to Molten Strike? Is BF no longer viable?
"
2Phoenix2 wrote:
So is molten strike better than blade flurry? I looked in path of building for both of them, and blade flurry had like 2-3mil dps and molten strike only has 700k dps.

EDIT: Also it seems like single target dps is a bit weak.

I created a Legacy Blade Flurry section in the Guide for all people who really wanna stick with this skill. Molten Strike right now as about twice as much single target dps, while clearing even faster than Blade Flurry.

In my mind It made no sense to still use Blade Flurry, but I understand some people are upset about the harshness of the change.

Blade Flurry is totally viable and insanely good. But Molten Strike is just 30% more insane!
A question on Herald of Ice + Onslaught and Innervate

It seems that HoI is not applying either innervate or onslaught at all. I'm never getting the Onslaught buff, and as far as I can tell I'm not getting any actual cold damage from the aura. What gives?

I can actually see that when I apply HoI it gives me the extra cold damage, but a second later that extra ice damage completely disappears. The tooltip even indicates that I'm not getting the extra cold damage from HoI
I was following the old guide and have most of my points spent per the old tree, how should i go about respeccing things or can i stick with most of the nodes in the early form and refun vaal pact and go for the leech nodes and transition to the MS-AC weapon setup with out having to start over ?
Why is Molten Strike better than Blade Flurry with this Elemental Inquisitor?
Last edited by Pinakoorat on Dec 12, 2017, 1:48:49 AM
Why didn't you just make a new thread for what is essentially an entirely new build?

Also, it seems stupid to label your BF guide as 3.1, when three days later you change it entirely. Leave it as 3.0 if it's not optimised, otherwise people looking for a 3.1 build are gonna think your build is complete and at least mostly optimised.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info