[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I understand that the OP can do very well what he wants with his guide but it's a bit of a brutal change, specially with not even keeping, at least, the initial PoB reference.

Anyways, for those who prefer BF, whatever the reason, the initial pastebin :

https://pastebin.com/CsidZMB7
Any thought on the new helm and armor uniques for this build?

Shroud of lightless and helm that is similar forgot name.
Last edited by iSlimBeef on Dec 11, 2017, 8:25:50 PM
What heralds/mana reserved skills do I want to use to level with Molten Strike? Im level 48.
This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/bSae807L
Last edited by ShaxMC on Dec 11, 2017, 9:06:08 PM
Was playing the BF version of this build clearing level 4-6 maps very fast, used regrets to transition into molten strike and I feel 4 times weaker. I can clear level 1-2 maps now but that's about it.

I'd appreciate any help
Last edited by bskgrg2 on Dec 11, 2017, 9:12:28 PM
I started as BF too.. but I respect his decision. looking foward to play molten strike.
Question: does swapping added lightning with added fire is a good idea?
When will the budget gear sections be back up?
Also is this still budget and all boss viable
Last edited by perfectionistX on Dec 11, 2017, 9:54:38 PM
"
rocker815 wrote:
Hi,I did this build as a league starter and I'm lvl 69 atm but I only have around 2k avg dmg with 2 claws around 150edps and 240dps total,what am I doing wrong ? The dmg is fine and I can clear maps without dying but I think I should have more than 2k

You're not doing anything wrong. with 150 edps on your weapon 2k dps at your level should be fine. I'm using a 230 edps claw and get around 3k dps without buffs. You're fine. If you want more damage, update your weapon. Ele daggers around 200 to 250 edps is about 2-6c
Is there a better alternate to the shield atm? That shield currently is 110c on temp league. Any Uniques I could use besides a rare one?
"
Tokayaki wrote:
I started as BF too.. but I respect his decision. looking foward to play molten strike.
Question: does swapping added lightning with added fire is a good idea?

No. Added fire scales off phys dmg.
Hello sir, could you please post the old BF build somewhere and keep the molten strike build that you're creating here? Because i'm completly lost without your BF build and i still want to try it. I leveled a templar in order to try that BF build. I would greatly appreciate it!

Edit: Can i also ask why you changed your build? is Molten strike build better or just different?
Last edited by Truie on Dec 11, 2017, 11:06:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info