[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

hey, hello i plan to use your build as a choke possible to have a pastebin link or it's still too early for the new tree ?

Thanks
"
hey, hello i plan to use your build as a choke possible to have a pastebin link or it's still too early for the new tree ?

Thanks

I started updating the build already. The pastebin has been updated with the new tree(it has still my old standard league example gear). I will post a new one with my latest items when the transition to 3.1 is complete (tomorrow maybe).

Also I reworked the leveling part and incorporated the "How to clear maps faster" Section into the main build and with alls its gems and links.
im new to PoE, and still learning - i opened ur skill tree in the guide and it shows that vaal pact has a used point on it, but no other skills attached to it..? how can i do that vaal pact skill is activated without having skills behind it?
ok ok Thanks for the reply i started whit your build !
"
danielelsword wrote:
im new to PoE, and still learning - i opened ur skill tree in the guide and it shows that vaal pact has a used point on it, but no other skills attached to it..? how can i do that vaal pact skill is activated without having skills behind it?

Yeah I just realized that the exported builds from PoB have the VP position still in its old spot and it looks kinda wonky. Ill update this tomorrow, just skill it in its correct position. Everything else seems correct though.
Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 8, 2017, 3:09:51 PM
When i check your skilltrees, you have picked vaal pact still (leveling guide). Is the tree correct for 3.1, u just dont pick pact?
Hmm, the bonus build section gone?

The Molten / Lightning Strike build don't work in 3.1? That thing was a beast in 3.0, I wanted to try it again.

EDIT: Oh yeah, they nerfed Vaal Pact so that build won't be as strong anymore.
Last edited by darkjoy on Dec 8, 2017, 5:04:19 PM
can you maybe update tree buddy? or do a POB link?:)
Im little confused. Should I go with dual heralds from thread gem links and then switch to skills from POB which has no heralds but wrath instead?
"
KepugLeinad wrote:
Im little confused. Should I go with dual heralds from thread gem links and then switch to skills from POB which has no heralds but wrath instead?

Oh sorry. I forgot to put the new (final) gem setup into PoB. I was too tired to swap that out yesterday. I will continue to work on the guide today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info