[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

hey guys , so im literally stuck with lvl 35 , sunder does around 350 dps , rare mobs are hard as hell , just got to dried lake to farm equip , yeah its so hard i takes me around 30 min for clearing some the area , i didnt drop any currency that i can buy anything light brightbreak , i dont have no lucky with dropping good enough rare equip.

never had that problem with any of my chars in the last ligues ,

any suggestions what skill i can use expect sunder ?? the lvling tree is not made for it
"
thePunisher92 wrote:
hey guys , so im literally stuck with lvl 35 , sunder does around 350 dps , rare mobs are hard as hell , just got to dried lake to farm equip , yeah its so hard i takes me around 30 min for clearing some the area , i didnt drop any currency that i can buy anything light brightbreak , i dont have no lucky with dropping good enough rare equip.

never had that problem with any of my chars in the last ligues ,

any suggestions what skill i can use expect sunder ?? the lvling tree is not made for it

checklist:

- double heralds are running?
- have a 4L?
- got decent 2H weapong with elemental dmg?
- have resolute technique skilled?

you can always swap to blade flurry with swords/claws if you find a good weapon
however blade flurry needs increased aoe gem to feel good
Awesome Guide. Thanks for the update =)
Hi Gorno,

I'm currently followed your build. And I have fun time with it.

Just a question though, at what point exactly you would suggest migrating to Claw? I mean like after we get a keystone or something.

Because I was that Lyco is not cheap now, means I have to take time to farm chaos.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Last edited by alteisen612 on Dec 9, 2017, 8:11:02 AM
What about bandits?
Guide says kill all for 2 stat points, but then you put 1-1 points into 18% cold resist and 18% light resist. Now question comes, isn't it better to help Alira then, and get 15% all resist, crit and mana regen, rather than 18-18% resist?
Also about leveling with sunder, at 30 I changed to ice crash, it has more DPS, and slightly feels better, just as an additional info.
Last edited by bish1k on Dec 9, 2017, 8:32:46 AM
Yo, cool, building this but...
How do i pick up bf at lvl 30 while i dont have enoughg dex at lvl 37? ;-; Have i done something wrong?
hey, you told that need 4 link for sunder, whats gems will be better?
"
iN5T wrote:
hey, you told that need 4 link for sunder, whats gems will be better?

I would sugggest, added cold, added lightning, faster attacks at the start while leveling

"
Yo, cool, building this but...
How do i pick up bf at lvl 30 while i dont have enoughg dex at lvl 37? ;-; Have i done something wrong?

Its actually a bit tough to get enough dex. just look for amulets with implicit dex and maybe pick up a 30dex node on the tree

"
bish1k wrote:
What about bandits?
Guide says kill all for 2 stat points, but then you put 1-1 points into 18% cold resist and 18% light resist. Now question comes, isn't it better to help Alira then, and get 15% all resist, crit and mana regen, rather than 18-18% resist?
Also about leveling with sunder, at 30 I changed to ice crash, it has more DPS, and slightly feels better, just as an additional info.

We pick these node for the jewel socket. Jewels are one of the biggest damage boosts in the endgame. Alira is an OK option if your minmaxin the build for the endgame you dont need really need those resists and respeccing would cost you 20regrets.

"
alteisen612 wrote:
Hi Gorno,

I'm currently followed your build. And I have fun time with it.

Just a question though, at what point exactly you would suggest migrating to Claw? I mean like after we get a keystone or something.

Because I was that Lyco is not cheap now, means I have to take time to farm chaos.

This pretty much depends when manage to pick up a decent claw and are able to get the leech nodes to sustain your manacosts. Its a bit tough at the start but dont hesitate to switch. Any good shield or elemental sceptre is a good offhand for BF.
will i need an Lycosidae to start using Blade Flurry, cuz they are like 40c atm :P
Why is this better than going phys claw, converting with phys to light+weapon ele, and the new phys to cold nodes (ranger) and stacking all the phys nodes on tree (which there's loads more of). Plus, you can then use hatred and HoA, which, when you have a 300+pdps claw will give way more dps than flat ele reserves.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info