[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
Quick Question: Does "Area Damage" increase the damage from Molton Strike still? I read that some skills are not affected by it anymore, since you cannot dodge the damage after it is inflicted or something (i.e. Blight). Juwels with Area Damage seem to sim very low in PoB and ingame.

Yes it does. The small orbs are "the aoe part" of the skill. Something thats is scritly called "melee damage" does however not increase the orbs damage. The reason those are so low, is they are just increased damage. You should always check for crit multi. If you get a good budget jewel with some AoE damage its still fine since you still have something then.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I was looking at the Melee Hit, sorry.
Last edited by Moethelion on Mar 28, 2018, 2:05:12 PM
"
inferNOH wrote:
@GornoDD do you prefer to use the Heralds over wrath?

Yes im using wrath atm. Im mostly out melting bosses as hard as possible.

Cleared all content except Uber Elder, everything is going smooth for now. Havent changed single item in a while and I'm looking for some end-game upgrades for Uber Elder. This is my gear and my profile is public. Still trying to figure out PoB but heres the link https://pastebin.com/3sfAAMbp

Also I want to ask some questions. Currently I'm using 4R2B and using Elemental Focus instead Added Lightning Damage for both bosses and map clearing, should I be using ALD for ailments? Since I switched to Wrath, should I use watchers eye with wrath stat(Crit chance)?

Thanks for answers!
Last edited by feelthepain on Mar 28, 2018, 3:47:19 PM
Great build. 3 min Shaper runs, 1st build I was able to do The Alluring Abyss with ease. Still working on Uber elder, didn't do the fight yet. But would highly recommend this build, its fast and fun but just be advised its going to suck playing other builds after. Only fights my character can struggle with is highly modded phoenix and hydra guardians but that's probably just me. I did get lucky and craft alot of my gear and only played one character up until this point so take that with a grain of salt, not a cheap build to be op but once you get there its easy exalts. Thanks for the fun.

My gear - not sure what I need to gear at this point just diamond rings I am thinking but I don't want to buy them :p

Last edited by kwhat420 on Mar 28, 2018, 3:42:22 PM
Quick question for people using Ancestral Call. Do you shift click almost all the time ? Do you use the numpad-shift trick ?
Just bind your force stand button to numpad 8. Hold numpad 8 with numlock on and press numlock to turn off and it will always be on until you need to do it again. Sounds confusing but it works.
"
Pacificator77 wrote:
Quick question for people using Ancestral Call. Do you shift click almost all the time ? Do you use the numpad-shift trick ?

Shift click all the time. I don't click cursor... ever. Click then drag to move, bound shift to space bar and just hold thumb when I want to attack. I don't know how people play clicking on everything tbh.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Daegon wrote:

Please could you elaborate why 4R 2B is such a clear winner? I have read conflicting opinions on this debate through these 390+ pages and personally I am using 3R 3B - and in POB if I change the gems to 4R 2B I lose a ton of dps

Because of the dps boost. For general clearing, its amazing. You light up the screen with projectiles and you can run Conc Effect while doing so, which is the biggest damage increase to pretty much any skill that has an AOE component. For bosses, stand just on the outskirts of melee range and you spawn an additional minion.

Once you play with AC and learn how to maximize it's use, the benefits are clear. Anyone that tells you 3B3R is better, for anything, is clinging to a POE before AC or just bad (or both lol).
Deliver pain exquisite
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I realize I don't have my belly six linked or with two blue/4red or 3b/3r but I feel like I should still be able to kill the guardians or t15 map bosses easier than I am. Their hit points move incredibly slow when I am attacking them and I usually die multiple times. I am resistance capped and have 5.8k life. In my hideout my molten strike only does 39k dps (without golem).
"
duskar wrote:
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I realize I don't have my belly six linked or with two blue/4red or 3b/3r but I feel like I should still be able to kill the guardians or t15 map bosses easier than I am. Their hit points move incredibly slow when I am attacking them and I usually die multiple times. I am resistance capped and have 5.8k life. In my hideout my molten strike only does 39k dps (without golem).

Get a better claw with similar stats, but higher crit, ur lacking 2% base crit there.
U lack multipliers and flat ele from jewels.

Get Tomb Fist for lots of dps.
Get a stygian vise belt.
=2-3 additional Abyss sockets.

And yes, the 6l will help alot also.

Ur Magma balls only does 38k, thats very low.
Use Path of building, and compare ur character to others and see what ur missing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info