[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
MMCShiNi wrote:
Oh yeah you're right, I forgot. I gonna try this setup, dont feel like spending 350c for the green jewel. Do you have trouble killing regular map bosses? (mostly T11, maybe some T13-T15 maps). I usually dont swap to conc effect with the regular setup and kill them easily, guess I could just swap in conc effect with the HoI setup.

I don't have any trouble with map bosses, and mostly I don't swap gems for them. They still die remarkably fast with HoI + inc crit + inc AoE. A lot of them die within the span of a single flask use anyway.

The only ones I'd really worry about swapping to your best dps setup for are Rigwald and maybe core Malachai (though I've done him with my AoE setup and been fine).
http://imgur.com/a/JXb6E Would this claw be ok for the build? also on an unrelated note what is its value?
Last edited by matty20uk on Sep 7, 2017, 2:56:19 PM
"
matty20uk wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/JXb6E Would this claw be ok for the build? also on an unrelated note what is its value?

Low attack speed roll. Look for something with 1.98 or above. Preferably 2.0+
How do you have over 5 aps in hideout without additional attack speed jewels? I'm sitting at 4.39 aps with golem + totem + intruments of virtue up.

my gear:

Hello.

First thx for the Build, just started it and feel nice. as you said i try to understand and not Copy paste it to maybe improve it in someway, cheaper, more efficient etc.

as you write and understand the most DPS comes for Gems and i think i found a way to make the build more Budget without the lose of any DPS or Tankiness, over 100 Chaos cheaper.

1- Wrath: you said "[21/20] Wrath" why not 21/0? because Per 1% Quality:1% increased Area of Effect where is the benefits for us from quality? if no we save 20 gpc.

2-Immortal Call: the quality is totaly usless since with CWDT its instant cast "Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Cast Speed
"

3- same goes for Cast when damage taken Support 21/0 )= Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Damage and its linked Immortal call wich deal no damage and Golem that deal almost no damage and we run it for AS.

4- we almost can "neglate" 20% quality of Blood Magic Support and go for 21/0 (Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% reduced Mana Cost) 20 gcp Saved!

5-Lightning Golem: we can skip quality: Per 1% Quality:1% increased Minion Maximum Life and 1% increased Minion Damage we need it for increased AS.

The same principe Goes for few other Gems, so please if i missed advantage in Proposition let me know and i will be glad to spend more GCP! :)
i'm pretty sure he meant level 21/20 right?
"
HISCH wrote:

1- Wrath: you said "[21/20] Wrath" why not 21/0? because Per 1% Quality:1% increased Area of Effect where is the benefits for us from quality? if no we save 20 gpc.

"
HISCH wrote:

4- we almost can "neglate" 20% quality of Blood Magic Support and go for 21/0 (Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% reduced Mana Cost) 20 gcp Saved!

no one goes and spends 20 gcp on a gem :P, go buy one thats already at 12-15%

Also, blood magic quality doesnt matter a lot, you'll get it to 20 in no time, vender it with 1 gcp.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 7, 2017, 7:42:14 PM
Any reason your CWDT setup is such high level?
OP u never mentioned we must get INT mostly from gears because your skill tree almost has 0 intelligence.
"
robojhao4 wrote:
OP u never mentioned we must get INT mostly from gears because your skill tree almost has 0 intelligence.

Goes without saying :P Though I guess it should be mentioned in the guide, for new players.

It is pretty difficult though to meet lvl 21 Wrath requirement.

Still needed one jewel with intell. However I still need to take Catalyze node, when I do that, won't need intell on a jewel XD
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 8, 2017, 12:24:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info