[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

GornoDD, I have to compliment you on a perfectly well rounded build. It's astonishingly good. It's very cool how the pathing is perfect, and how Rightous Providence works with elemental focus to crit cap you ( if that's even how it works? does it double your sheet crit chance? in any case, you're probably gonna crit lol) , and instruments of virtue gives you the "missing" attack speed. The survivability is amazing. It's got it all. I'm taking it all the way.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 8, 2017, 1:05:59 PM
hey there buddeeee, been playing your build. it's pretty solid, i'm lvl 85 right now. was just wondering, would Thunderfist gloves be good for the build? they add 1-100 lightning dmg to attacks, but i dunno if that's better than the multi from maligaro's.
Multi all the way roeshamboner.
Just started doing red maps and didn't have to worry about upgrading any of my gear because of the pretty solid base damage using garbage items. Although I'm now ready to push into guardians and shaper.
Which pieces of gear would be the most important for me to upgrade first? I have about 400c I'm willing to drop into the build right now.
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
Just started doing red maps and didn't have to worry about upgrading any of my gear because of the pretty solid base damage using garbage items. Although I'm now ready to push into guardians and shaper.
Which pieces of gear would be the most important for me to upgrade first? I have about 400c I'm willing to drop into the build right now.

Better jewelry? Save for a Belly?
"
Kimbroslice wrote:

How do you proc instruments of virtue without orb of storms?

Thank you!
I didn't look at every post in the thread but did briefly look through to see if I could find a poe.trade search string for the build for jewels, didn't find one so I'm sharing the search I made.

Keep in mind, this is minimum 6% maximum life because I believe life to be mandatory on a jewel and I'd rather only see 6 or higher and then minimum 2 additional useful damage mods.

http://poe.trade/search/metekawoyoyota

Hope someone finds this helpful, the build feels GREAT so far and my gear is so incredibly mediocre presently.
"
zeldicx wrote:
How do you proc instruments of virtue without orb of storms?

Thank you!

That looks like his mapping setup, not his boss setup. Herald of ice and all that. While you're mapping stopping to cast a spell every 4 seconds just to proc instruments of virtue is going to slow down your clear, not speed it up.

That said, I personally run flame dash in my mapping setup, primarily to get over barriers, but it will activate instruments of virtue for you as well vs the boss, not that I usually actually bother to do it.
"
marketfreshe wrote:
I didn't look at every post in the thread but did briefly look through to see if I could find a poe.trade search string for the build for jewels, didn't find one so I'm sharing the search I made.

Keep in mind, this is minimum 6% maximum life because I believe life to be mandatory on a jewel and I'd rather only see 6 or higher and then minimum 2 additional useful damage mods.

http://poe.trade/search/metekawoyoyota

Hope someone finds this helpful, the build feels GREAT so far and my gear is so incredibly mediocre presently.

Of course the search should be tuned to your budget, but I don't think lightning/cold/fire damage is worth. Cold and fire definitely not. Lightning maybe since that's what you'll have the most of with wrath and added lightning.

You're also missing melee attack damage, melee crit chance, melee crit mult.

On the other end, crit multi with one hand weapons is the best possible damage modifier, so I try to get it on every jewel. My search looks like this:

http://poe.trade/search/umobatorikeroh
yup. I wouldnt bother with cold /fire/lightning is ok for a 4th mod but dont seek it out.

Picked up a few like

Expensive though. about 100 chaos

Ran into one knob today was selling double crit multi + life% but not very good rolls, like 12/13% and 6% life. He didnt reply, then relisted it for 250 chaos. I whispered him just to tell him 2 low roll mods+ life is not 250 chaos but keep sipping the greedy coolaid.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 8, 2017, 6:47:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info