[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Pacificator77 wrote:

Anyone playing this build on standard ? Don't have access to abyss Jewels so Life is "only" around 5500. Claws are also crazy expensive in standard.

First... how i can post my equipment here? :-)))

Sure u can get abyss Jewels in Standard!!! i got self 3 or 4 for Belt, Gloves and Passivtree
and yes Claws in Standard are expensive .... really expensive....
Heyyo!

Now I played this build for a while, and a few days ago I did a big upgrade session, spent some exalts, and ofc got a lot stronger. I am farming guardians now (switching 2 gems in 6link for bosses) , planning to try shaper tonight. Could you guys look at my items / character, and check what would be the first point of improvement. I know about path of building, and am using it, also read the how to gearcheck yourself part, but at this point the upgrades I see are really expensive, so I'd value your feedback. Thank you!

Character in my profile is aGGi_inq lvl 93 abyss league to check skilltree and jewels, items are below:

Last edited by Klintisztvud on Feb 5, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
Is it possible to have 3x Wildfire gem? If yes, where can i put the 3rd one?
"
Fornal89 wrote:
Is it possible to have 3x Wildfire gem? If yes, where can i put the 3rd one?

only 2
Noob question here.

How you guys have no mana issue???

Please emlighten me.
"
MadKat wrote:
Noob question here.

How you guys have no mana issue???

Please emlighten me.

Everyone does early on. Super early on, using a low-level Clarity aura or picking up an Elreon ring or amulet ("-X to mana cost of skills" prefix) should help. If you have a Chaos Orb or two you can buy the Atziri's Foible unique amulet, which should take care of your issues until lategame mana leech from the passive tree solves them.
Last edited by Ladamar on Feb 5, 2018, 2:17:40 PM
But the passive tree didn't take the mana leech node...
Claw mastery has small mana leech
This build seems to concentrate on 2 elemental damage types mainly correct?
Main skill Molten Strike is fire based.
Then we use "Added Lightning Damage Support" along with "Herald of Thunder" for lightning damage.
So why use "Herald of Ice" which benefits nothing but a potential cold damage roll on a fist?
Shouldn't "Herald of Ash" be the logical second herald used here so it could work with our main skill?

Also if it is shown that "Herald of Ice" is indeed required then would a cold damage roll on the fist be almost mandatory?
"
MadKat wrote:
But the passive tree didn't take the mana leech node...

Spirit Void (below Vaal Pact) provides some mana leech until you take the claw node Soul Raker (rightmost circle of nodes in the final build), which provides enough leech and allows you to drop Spirit Void.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info