[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

yea nvm. forgot to pick up the shrines in uber. great build from early to late game!
"
sebi1811 wrote:
great uberlab farmer lmao. you cant do uberlab (with- and without vaal pact. you'll die because of this traps all the time.

All that this build is need for Ulabs- is 2 life flasks for traps(3x Life flask for those who really bad on traps). :D
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
sebi1811 wrote:
great uberlab farmer lmao. you cant do uberlab (with- and without vaal pact. you'll die because of this traps all the time.

All that this build is need for Ulabs- is 2 life flasks for traps(3x Life flask for those who really bad on traps). :D

"
sebi1811 wrote:
yea nvm. forgot to pick up the shrines in uber. great build from early to late game!

*kappa*
"
sebi1811 wrote:

"
sebi1811 wrote:

*kappa*

PS.Mods delete double post,page lagged for a second.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Feb 6, 2018, 6:34:13 AM
Hey why not take alira +15% crit multiplier and 15% all res instead of kill all ?

The wrath version + eye watcher and phys claw is better than full ele claw + auras or its the same ?

And you can use a shroud of the lightless too, it could be good for this build no ?

I am lost with all these possibilities lol , i want to play this build only for boss killing
Last edited by Sizleke on Feb 6, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
Did uber lab in HC with gear i found in trash can.
"
Sizleke wrote:
Hey why not take alira +15% crit multiplier and 15% all res instead of kill all ?

The wrath version + eye watcher and phys claw is better than full ele claw + auras or its the same ?

And you can use a shroud of the lightless too, it could be good for this build no ?

I am lost with all these possibilities lol , i want to play this build only for boss killing

1. resistance is easy to cap with passives + gear so it's 20% crit multi vs 2 passive points. 2 points any day.
2. full ele = more dps
3. Shroud is basically a shitty 5-link for inquisitor with full ele pen passive. No thanks.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Feb 6, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
thanks for the answer !

And do u think yriel's fostering and/or lightpoacher can be usefull for this build ?
"
Sizleke wrote:
thanks for the answer !

And do u think yriel's fostering and/or lightpoacher can be usefull for this build ?

Lightpoacher is good if you have 2 sick jewels(very expensive).
Belly gives so much survivability that i would not concider any other chest. Sure you get a bit dps(~4%) with yriels but u lose 600hp and 45% resists.

If you wanna check out my gear/build before i quit ASC, PoB link is here:
https://pastebin.com/7qGLGAR4

6500hp and ~14mil shaper dps under perfect conditions. I would use starkonja now instead of rat's nest because the dps is pretty much over kill.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Feb 6, 2018, 2:53:20 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
This build seems to concentrate on 2 elemental damage types mainly correct?
Main skill Molten Strike is fire based.
Then we use "Added Lightning Damage Support" along with "Herald of Thunder" for lightning damage.
So why use "Herald of Ice" which benefits nothing but a potential cold damage roll on a fist?
Shouldn't "Herald of Ash" be the logical second herald used here so it could work with our main skill?

Also if it is shown that "Herald of Ice" is indeed required then would a cold damage roll on the fist be almost mandatory?

Any comments? especially regarding "Herald of Ash"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info