[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
doChl wrote:
hey, can any1 tell me vaal pact or non vaal pactfor uberlab and bosses?

both are viable.
Wicked_Clown
First of all I have to say that you are doing an amazing job with this guide, keeping it up to date and letting players know about the last and most efficient changes you introduce for yourshelf.

Once said that, taking into account the vaal pact nerf... do yoy recomend the vaal pact version, or the non vaal pact?

What are the main difference in the performance of both versions?

Thanks and please keep that great job

Stick with Ornament of the east until Lyco or should i go with good ele claw if i find it?
wait, this is actually broken, within 1ex i spend on body because i didn't want to roll sockets colors on cheap body, i've invest like 20-35c and able just oneshot t13 map bosses, wtf
The new update with physical claw and convert to ele damage with watchers eye jewel, where do u get the 100% convertion? do u use more than 1 jewel? or am i missing sth?
"
FairheavenGG wrote:
wait, this is actually broken, within 1ex i spend on body because i didn't want to roll sockets colors on cheap body, i've invest like 20-35c and able just oneshot t13 map bosses, wtf

Wait till u get good gear, under 5sec guardian kills with 7k hp lol.
"
doChl wrote:
The new update with physical claw and convert to ele damage with watchers eye jewel, where do u get the 100% convertion? do u use more than 1 jewel? or am i missing sth?

The jewel can have up to 40% conversion and Molten Strike has 60%.

"
Jedity1 wrote:
First of all I have to say that you are doing an amazing job with this guide, keeping it up to date and letting players know about the last and most efficient changes you introduce for yourshelf.

Once said that, taking into account the vaal pact nerf... do yoy recomend the vaal pact version, or the non vaal pact?

What are the main difference in the performance of both versions?

Thanks and please keep that great job

Thanks. Im always thinking about ways to improve the build in some way. At this point im recommending going for the non-vp version. The additional lifereg is really nice for all kinds of content. The additional leech isnt really necessary due to claw leech.

With 300 balls per second times 47 life we instant-leech about 14kHP/sec. Within the time window of Base-Duration Immoral Call this is 5,6k life. With Base leech and 6k Hp you become unkillable to non-oneshots (considering physical dmg only)

I dont wanna abandon the VP version, because im supect GGG will swing the nerf hammer towards molten strike or insta-leech at some point.

"
Sollkomol wrote:
In the guide there is now an option mentioned to use physical claws and a watchers eye. Just wanted to point out that the watchers eye/wrath combination is not needed. One can simply spec into winter spirit too fully convert phys to ele damage. Its only 3 points. Of course, in the end there are better options, but winter spirit could be a cheap alternative

Winter Spirit is only 20% conversion, so you still need to convert another 20% (Molten is 60%). For a 4 point investement (includint the traveling node) this isnt really worth it. An Alternative would be Hrimburn Gloves. Those arent actually too bad, but given the opportunity of double Abyss jewel Tombfists its not really so good.
"
GornoDD wrote:
Winter Spirit is only 20% conversion, so you still need to convert another 20% (Molten is 60%). For a 4 point investement (includint the traveling node) this isnt really worth it. An Alternative would be Hrimburn Gloves. Those arent actually too bad, but given the opportunity of double Abyss jewel Tombfists its not really so good.

Hrm? Winter spirit is 20%, but the node right before it is also 20%, for a total of 40%. You do get 100% conversion that way. At 4 points it is definitely more expensive than doing it with a jewel, but on the cheap it seems a decent option. I'd certainly consider that before I'd consider dropping tombfist - even one socket tombfist, just 'cause of that sexy intimidate.

For 3 points (vaal pact tree), it is the same investment as a jewel, though the life on watcher's eye is probably better than some cold damage from winter spirit.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 18, 2018, 2:10:00 PM
"
"
GornoDD wrote:

Hrm? Winter spirit is 20%, but the node right before it is also 20%, for a total of 40%. You do get 100% conversion that way. At 4 points it is definitely more expensive than doing it with a jewel, but on the cheap it seems a decent option. I'd certainly consider that before I'd consider dropping tombfist - even one socket tombfist, just 'cause of that sexy intimidate.

For 3 points (vaal pact tree), it is the same investment as a jewel, though the life on watcher's eye is probably better than some cold damage from winter spirit.

holy moly I never saw the other 20% of the node before. I did experiment with that for alot of other builds and always wondered where those 20% came from.

this makes it considerable. the 4 points is still quite a bit though
Spoiler
hey just vaal my belly, too bad only get 1 white sock on red gem, any recommendation of other gem link for clearing? i mean like wild strike or smth, and whts the gem support for 2r3b?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info