[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
ahmwd wrote:
can someone please answer me what is better claw type for this build Gemini claw or Imperial claw and why?

and for the claw VP version when i refund all the leech points (vitality Void and spirit void cluster ) under VP and pick VP where our leech come from besides flasks by then and if the flasks end while iam still fighting a boss will the leech be enough to keep tanking it

and thanks for answering :D

Imperial claw, it's faster. Leech comes from claw life on hit, it's almost like old vaal pact.
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
A little off topic but I made a goal this league to get a HH. I am currently loving this character. Is it viable to add some MF gear to this build and sacrifice some damage while mapping to make some currency for a HH?

Just curious of your thoughts on this.

Thanks!

You could use 2x ventor + biscos but the damage loss is pretty massive.
Hi everyone, need advise how to improve my set up further.

6.8 hp, dps is fine. Made some changes to skill tree due to high intel on ring and ammmy.

farming head enchant atm, light flask is meh..
"
bewsii wrote:
Your amulet is definitely the biggest issue right now. You can get one of any amulet with raw DPS on it that will provide a massive DPS increase. My Amber has flat Lightning dmg, 20% Global crit multi, max life, 23% Ele Dmg with Attacks and 27% Crit Chance (crafted).

You're right, my amulet is trash, I'll look into changing it, maybe even take your sell :P

"

I was talking about the actual gems he had in.

Though since you ask, I do think 3R3B is better, or at least easier, for bossing. Not all bosses cooperate that well with ancestral call. Some close to melee range, or just have you moving around a lot making getting into the right ancestral call position an added time consumer compared to just clicking on their face.

So I deduce that 3B3R must be better for U-Atziri and Shaper, if I struggle with those I'll know one thing to change, thanks!
What do i do if i'm having problems with the reserved mana from heralds and enfeeble?, both heralds and enfeeble leave me with 32 mana left, molten strike costs 35, any help?
"
ImOldBruh wrote:
What do i do if i'm having problems with the reserved mana from heralds and enfeeble?, both heralds and enfeeble leave me with 32 mana left, molten strike costs 35, any help?

Drop Herald of Thunder until you level up more. Run with Enfeeble and Ice because it's significantly faster for clearing than Thunder due to Shatter.

Get a Lvl 3 Enlighten for your aura setup. I dropped Innervate from my build completely, fwiw. That 130% modifier was rough. Dropping that alone may be enough to get both Heralds for you though.
Last edited by bewsii on Jan 17, 2018, 8:26:36 PM
"
dexiji101 wrote:
Hi everyone, need advise how to improve my set up further.

6.8 hp, dps is fine. Made some changes to skill tree due to high intel on ring and ammmy.

farming head enchant atm, light flask is meh..

Not really qualified but i see 6 abyss jewels with only 2 damage stats on each of them. You can get jewels with life and 3 elemental damage stats on them.
If i swap out of my Gemini Claw to a faster claw will i have mana problems because of the Gemini claws mana gain on hit loss?
In the guide there is now an option mentioned to use physical claws and a watchers eye. Just wanted to point out that the watchers eye/wrath combination is not needed. One can simply spec into winter spirit too fully convert phys to ele damage. Its only 3 points. Of course, in the end there are better options, but winter spirit could be a cheap alternative
hey, can any1 tell me vaal pact or non vaal pactfor uberlab and bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info