[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

It's not scamming it's capitalism mate.
What do you think everybody is doing everyday?

If you can buy something at half the price why won't you do it?
People will always want to spend the least possible amount they can.
On the other hand if you sell something for a cheap price because you have no clue that's on you, we are not living in a fairytale.
AS a new player i found the molten strike build uber OP xD, it was very fun and the dmg was insane , i achieved 200 k dps on molten strike even if i am a begginer. Great detailed work on that but then i decided i got bored and wanted to change to bf version, and things got nasty. dps dropped drasticaly. dps on the actual skill dropped way too much, and the builds doesnt feels all that good. Any tips or recommendations? Thanks in advance really loved deleting everything with mltn strk.
Sorry for spam. Wasted effort.
Last edited by hubs1996 on Jan 8, 2018, 6:16:42 PM
hmm thats difficult i put into my 6 link chest conc.efect and dps does not make bigger
Made a similar build, but with 2 6L skills and a bit different pathing. Took some hp regen/armor and crit chance nodes near duelist.

This is by far my favorite POE character. 6L WS linked with ancestral call and WB busted by 8% aps jewels provide insane clear speed. While 6L MS melts any endgame boss.
Last edited by GreenSubmarine on Jan 8, 2018, 1:18:04 PM
Am I doing something wrong here? It seems like everyone is leveling up quite easy. However I followed the unique items and been using them since, I find it so hard to acquire the right attribute for gems/gear, and now capping resistance after Act5 is a huge problem

Can I just focus on my 6l Tabula Rasa with Main damage and enfeeble+blasphemy and skip ALL other gems for now? Because getting the right gear, sockets+links and gems, capping resistance while lvling is hard!
I've been playing on and off for quite some time but this build is the first one I've actually stuck with. Loads of fun. That being said I'm having a little trouble getting past 70k tooltip dps at level 88. How exactly are people getting all the way up to that 200k range?
"
rinseo wrote:
Am I doing something wrong here? It seems like everyone is leveling up quite easy. However I followed the unique items and been using them since, I find it so hard to acquire the right attribute for gems/gear, and now capping resistance after Act5 is a huge problem

Can I just focus on my 6l Tabula Rasa with Main damage and enfeeble+blasphemy and skip ALL other gems for now? Because getting the right gear, sockets+links and gems, capping resistance while lvling is hard!

goldrim helmet is excellent for leveling, kept that well into mapping
"
IAmTheRedd wrote:
I've been playing on and off for quite some time but this build is the first one I've actually stuck with. Loads of fun. That being said I'm having a little trouble getting past 70k tooltip dps at level 88. How exactly are people getting all the way up to that 200k range?

4R2B or 3R3B?
"
baileymc95 wrote:
"
IAmTheRedd wrote:

4R2B or 3R3B?

Still using the original setup from this guide but I made the switch to 4R3B.
Last edited by IAmTheRedd on Jan 8, 2018, 2:46:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info