[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
blingtin wrote:

how many hp are we going to lose compared with belly?

Can't say the exact numbers since all using different skill tree versions/jewels/gear with different flat life.
But not less than 450-600HP i guess for ppl who using Starkonja/Gripped Gloves with 80+ Life,and all flat HP/%HP jewels.

But as I said before i did all content except U-Atziri yet almost deathless (Except 1 death from Chimera on map with 3-4 damage mods in 20+ different guardians runs) with 5300 HP.
With Enfeeble you have like 7200-7300 Effective HP against mobs(With 6k Hp like 8k effective pool,with7k like 9300),bcs of 33% dmg reduction they deal.
That's more than enough for me.

I saw the OP says this, but it doesn't apply to bosses, especially guardians and shaper. Bosses have 60% less curse effectiveness on them, guardians and shaper have 80% less curse effectiveness on them. You're not getting a 33% damage reduction against guardians and shaper, you're getting a 6.6% damage reduction.

Enfeeble is excellent for survivability while mapping. While bossing, it is better than nothing, but you're still mostly just reliant on life pool (and good play).

edit: also a math nitpick, with 5300 HP, 33% damage reduction would result in an "effective HP" pool of 5300/(1-0.33) = 7910. So actually against trash monsters that have full curse effect you're even higher than you thought on effective hp. That's before we even consider the accuracy and crit reduction, too.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 8, 2018, 5:22:20 AM
"

I saw the OP says this, but it doesn't apply to bosses, especially guardians and shaper. Bosses have 60% less curse effectiveness on them, guardians and shaper have 80% less curse effectiveness on them. You're not getting a 33% damage reduction against guardians and shaper, you're getting a 6.6% damage reduction.

Enfeeble is excellent for survivability while mapping. While bossing, it is better than nothing, but you're still mostly just reliant on life pool (and good play).

It's all about how each individual person playing this build(aka *skill* mentioned by GornoDD in first post),and how that person experienced in game/prepared to bosses.
I'm not saying that Belly is bad,i was just want to hear GornoDD opinion about Atziri's Splendour as a good alternate for Belly/Lightning Coil for some kind of players,because of that insane amount of Evasion/Color base that it provide in addition to life/resistances.
Ofc you have 80% reduced Enfeeble effectiveness on bosses,but still with 45% Evasion,50%/40% dodge/spell dodge,30% Block - they easily can miss their attacks on you even wihout enfeeble,while you need only few seconds to kill them.

Even 7k HP pool will not help ppl who dying from Phoenix Firebomb while it charging or from Minotaur Burrow Charge/Hydra Frostbolts,and then going to forum to ask why they are dying on Guardians and what they should improve in defence.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 5:57:41 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Kitaen wrote:

question is why would you prefer a few % of evasipn of a shitton of life

Few %? How is 1750 Evasion are few % for you?
You are playing wrong build then,or can't read things that ppl posted before.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
(i get my chance to evade upped from 23% to 39% with it,so it's almost 40%,i'm also using sorcerer's Boots without evasion bcs of colors for Enfe+Blasph+Enlightnen+herald setup,so in theory with 350-400 Evasion boots it's even more like 43-44%,+ additional 5% bonus from minor Panteon after Savage hit,so it's almost 50%,even more for ppl who using decent Gripped gloves)

"
Kitaen wrote:

we need life badly anyway and 6k on melee build that has a slighly "delayed" leech is pretty low anyway

Saying again for those who can't read things - did all content many times with 5300 HP - almost deathless.
Claw life on hit is instant in addition to leech,so with 36 balls each 0.15 sec you are immortal until you get 1 shot(Ice Nova/Volatile/Lots of Ranged Projectiles).

i can assure you you don't do t15 hard rolled maps deathless over longer periods of time with 5300 life and your gear in general.

also 10%-12% evasion do not make up for 600-800 life

and last but not least, no you do not instaleech because balls take a short period of time to drop and actually deal damage. stop educating me on topics i am probably a lot more experienced than you are.
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:

i can assure you you don't do t15 hard rolled maps deathless over longer periods of time with 5300 life and your gear in general.

Why i need to do t15 corrupted while im farming Shaper/Guardians smooth?
For extra 10%-15% rarity map from rare one lol? I have 3x times more from Rat's Nest + ring.
Also how i should sustain Alchemy/Vaals on that logic?(I'm doing 70-100 maps per day).
You wanna hear from me that i can possibly die on map with 400% increased crit/multi + Hexproof + Added extra 108%+ cold/fire/light mobs dmg + monsters have 50% accuracy rating/player dodge chance is unlucky?
Well yeah i can die on that one easy.
That's the only map roll combination that dangerous for all players using this build,not only for me,because 6k HP pool will not even help you if you get several crits in same time.
But this mods are pretty rare in these combination - all others even this ones but individuals/duo -easy.
"
Kitaen wrote:

also 10%-12% evasion do not make up for 600-800 life

16-17% Evasion only from body armour,more for ppl with Gripped gloves,like 20%.
Less than 500 HP life for ppl who using Rat's Nest + Tombfist/Maligaro + Bubonics.
Extra evasion also preventing from getting stunned(I'm no have any issues with stuns,but some ppl do several pages before in this thread, so they was needed to switch for Brine King Panteon,i'm not used it once yet).

"
Kitaen wrote:

and last but not least, no you do not instaleech because balls take a short period of time to drop and actually deal damage.

No one was saying anything about insta leech, you get insta life on hit from claws.
Learn to read #2.

"
Kitaen wrote:

stop educating me on topics i am probably a lot more experienced than you are.

Stop arguing with stupid comments then.
I'm not gonna continiu argue with you,because it's just waste of time,if you don't inderstand how different gear combinations works combined.

Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 7:26:51 AM
Short question, I'm running with the Maligaro's gloves now, but I have a pair of Southbound and Thunderfists I like too. Anyone played with them on this build?
"
pixelpojken wrote:
Short question, I'm running with the Maligaro's gloves now, but I have a pair of Southbound and Thunderfists I like too. Anyone played with them on this build?

At higher gear levels maligaro is easily better. But at lower gear levels, where you might not have as much flat +ele, the others you mentioned can be okay.

If you're on abyss league though, just get tombfist. Even 1-socket tombfist beats everything else. Intimidate makes enemies take 10% increased damage. While that is technically an "increased" number it is on the enemy, not on you, so it isn't additive with all your other increases, and is much closer to being like a "more" modifier. The only thing you do that it is additive with is augury of penitence.

So that works out to (1+.16+.1)/(1+.16)-1 = 8.6% more damage just from the intimidate. Then there's the attack speed, and whatever you get on the jewel (at least two flat damage rolls that probably come close to what you're getting on thunderfist anyway).
Hello again!

Happy New Year @ all

I got 2 Questions i hope someone can Help me!

1: I am Upgrading my Gems at the Moment and ask me why the Guide says 20/20 Molten Strike.
What is if i can get a 21/20 Molten Strike or all the other ones?

2: My Helm entchant is now + 40% Molten Strike Dmg, is the + 2 Molten Strike Projektile
better or should a Play with the old one and get a +3????

Thx for youe Help

Srry for my Bad English!

HF and GL

Chulio

nice build, but could somebody tell me which body armour to wear before i can afford a nice 6l? just keep tabula or is there a better option?

-doom
"
Chulio1986 wrote:

2: My Helm entchant is now + 40% Molten Strike Dmg, is the + 2 Molten Strike Projektile
better or should a Play with the old one and get a +3????

40% >> 2x Projectiles >> 3x Projectiles.
Depends on price that you gonna pay for 2x/3x.
2x is better if you can get it for 3-5 EX then 3x for 12-15EX,because 1 ball different will be not so significant.
Also 2x can be try to rolled in Merciless Lab runs,so you no need Offerings for it,can run it indefinitely.

"
Chulio1986 wrote:

1: I am Upgrading my Gems at the Moment and ask me why the Guide says 20/20 Molten Strike.
What is if i can get a 21/20 Molten Strike or all the other ones?

Any 21/20 gem will be better than 20/20 if you can roll it with Vaal orb or just buy.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 7:34:39 AM
"
"
pixelpojken wrote:

At higher gear levels maligaro is easily better. But at lower gear levels, where you might not have as much flat +ele, the others you mentioned can be okay.

If you're on abyss league though, just get tombfist. Even 1-socket tombfist beats everything else. Intimidate makes enemies take 10% increased damage. While that is technically an "increased" number it is on the enemy, not on you, so it isn't additive with all your other increases, and is much closer to being like a "more" modifier. The only thing you do that it is additive with is augury of penitence.

So that works out to (1+.16+.1)/(1+.16)-1 = 8.6% more damage just from the intimidate. Then there's the attack speed, and whatever you get on the jewel (at least two flat damage rolls that probably come close to what you're getting on thunderfist anyway).

Thanks for the reply. I actually have two Tombfists, one with max %life and atk speed, but corrupted and 2l + 1 free (plus the abyss) and one uncorrupted, but with lowest %life and atk speed. I'm guessing I should use the uncorrupted then so I can fit herald, innervate and enlighten or one of the other 3 l gem combos the build uses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info