[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
IAmTheRedd wrote:
I've been playing on and off for quite some time but this build is the first one I've actually stuck with. Loads of fun. That being said I'm having a little trouble getting past 70k tooltip dps at level 88. How exactly are people getting all the way up to that 200k range?

You want at least lvl 93 for this numbers for extra jewels(i only saw 3 instead of 5 not including Wildfire ones).
Only 1 slot tombfist.
Claw is ok,but base - not good.
No boots 1-160 enchant.
Rings are weak,no elemental dmg. on attacks on both,no crit chance,multiplier mod on Miracle grip is really low,added physical dmg to attacks mod - is a waste.
No crit chance on amulet,no +2/+3 Helm enchant.
Belt jewel is bad - very low dmg rolls among with useless 4rd mana regen mod.
Rest jewels not bad but not excellent,you don't want mods like +13 strenth/2% increased AS/Cast speed or resistances on them if you wanna get max. numbers.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 2:53:55 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
blingtin wrote:

a belly with 40% hp is 1ex+ so if i can save some chaos compared with the price of atziri's splendour will be sweet :D.

Yeah,Splendour is really cheap compared to Belly,i'm bought a 1770 Evasion,22% to all resistances,+96 to life for 7c yeasterday.
6 linked it already,among with new opal ring/amulet with multi upgrade.
Have now a sweet 423% multiplier with 39% Evasion in h/o.

If you really like evasion that much, you can get a better rare (2k+ eva, more res, more life, other stats..) than that garbage chest :D Still worse than belly btw.
"
IAmTheRedd wrote:
"
baileymc95 wrote:
"
IAmTheRedd wrote:
I've been playing on and off for quite some time but this build is the first one I've actually stuck with. Loads of fun. That being said I'm having a little trouble getting past 70k tooltip dps at level 88. How exactly are people getting all the way up to that 200k range?

4R2B or 3R3B?

Still using the original setup from this guide but I made the switch to 4R3B.

Well 4R2B tooltip is lower, you can view my profile but i'm at 92k tooltip with 4R2B and inc aoe. Instruments procced and ancestral protector, non-vp. My gear is far from perfect
Last edited by baileymc95 on Jan 8, 2018, 2:51:35 PM
"
Niistokeppi wrote:

If you really like evasion that much, you can get a better rare (2k+ eva, more res, more life, other stats..)

There's no Evasion chest's more than 1700+ Evasion atm on market,with 120+ life and 45/45/45 resistances.
There are only 1 like that with 1600 Evasion,115 life ,39/41/45 that costs 6EX alone,without links.
Also you can't roll that colors(3R3B,4R2B) on fully evasion based body armour like this(vorici calc saying that you will need around 88k chroms to roll that colors).
You all can say that Splendour is bad - but in my case no.
I'm rarely now even hitted for 1/3 of my health with it,slowly going for lvl 96.
Mb i will try to get Evasion based boots in future few weeks with 30% speed,90+ life,40/40/40 resistances and decent enchant,that will boost my evasion for another 4-5%.
Some one was mentioned The Perfect From Before - the problem is resistances in this build(u have only Boots,amulet,Belt,Rings slots in my case that can have resistances,and you don't wanna have a lot resistances mods on rings/amulets like mine because u wanna push max. dmg from it so it's a tricky part).
The perfect Form don't have any resistances on it, it also have - 30% cold,so it's really hard to deal with resistances with that one.
Phase acrobatics give your another 1 passive ok,arctic armour is a good bonus also,but i don't relly need it.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 3:08:10 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Niistokeppi wrote:

If you really like evasion that much, you can get a better rare (2k+ eva, more res, more life, other stats..)

There's no Evasion chest's more than 1700+ Evasion atm on market,with 120+ life and 45/45/45 resistances.
There are only 1 like that with 1600 Evasion,115 life ,39/41/45 that costs 6EX alone,without links.
Also you can't roll that colors(3R3B,4R2B) on fully evasion based body armour like this(vorici calc saying that you will need around 88k chroms to roll that colors)

Your chest has 1767eva 96life and 66% resistances, i can find better rares for 5c.
Anyways 600hp vs 10% evade. I don't think thats a hard choice.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Jan 8, 2018, 3:11:26 PM
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
[
Your chest has 1767eva 96life and 66% resistances, i can find better rares for 5c.

Nice sarcasm man,but when you will try to actually find it on poe.trade you will not find any.
Mean mostly Evasion/Life.
Give me a link with 1900+ Evasion rare chest with 115+ Life and 20+/20+/20+ resists right now from poe.trade in this thread and i give you 5c in game if you do so.
Also what the point even if you find one for 5c,and can't roll colors on it?
You gonna spend 90k chroms to roll it?
It's like 100+ Exalts.
Saying again im really fine with Splendour,it's a way better for me than Belly that will give 300 bonus HP in my gear setup,no any real evasion,and lower resistances.
With high damage(190k in boss setup,and 90k for mapping) i only need to swing 1-2 times on each packs of mobs on t14-t16 maps and go forward,with all time active Quartz flask 90% mobs can't even hit me once because they die too fast + enfeeble in addition to 40% Evasion/50% dodge/40% Spell dodge/30% Block.
I'm not saying that everyone should go for it,but for me it's works good.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 8, 2018, 3:30:21 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
IAmTheRedd wrote:

You want at least lvl 93 for this numbers for extra jewels(i only saw 3 instead of 5 not including Wildfire ones).
Only 1 slot tombfist.
Claw is ok,but base - not good.
No boots 1-160 enchant.
Rings are weak,no elemental dmg. on attacks on both,no crit chance,multiplier mod on Miracle grip is really low,added physical dmg to attacks mod - is a waste.
No crit chance on amulet,no +2/+3 Helm enchant.
Belt jewel is bad - very low dmg rolls among with useless 4rd mana regen mod.
Rest jewels not bad but not excellent,you don't want mods like +13 strenth/2% increased AS/Cast speed or resistances on them if you wanna get max. numbers.

That makes sense. I'm going to have to switch some things around a bit. Trying to find good dmg rings/ammys that keeps my resists at cap has been a bit of a struggle. Is the general idea to get as much damage on rings as possible?
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

Nice sarcasm man,but when you will try to actually find it on poe.trade you will not find any.
Mean mostly Evasion/Life.
Give me a link with 1900+ Evasion rare chest with 115+ Life and 20+/20+/20+ resists right now from poe.trade in this thread and i give you 5c in game if you do so.
Also what the point even if you find one for 5c,and can't roll colors on it?
You gonna spend 90k chroms to roll it?
It's like 100+ Exalts.
Saying again im really fine with Splendour,it's a way better for me than Belly that will give 300 bonus HP in my gear setup,no any real evasion,and lower resistances.
I'm not saying that everyone should go for it,but for me it's works good.

What are you talking about, i said i can find better rare than ur chest for 5c.
http://poe.trade/search/okokanonarazuk More evasion, more life and more total resists.
If you want offcolors you don't roll with chromes lol, you use the vorice bench with jewellers trick.
Anyways good if it's working for you. I wouldn't try under 6000hp in 8mod corrupted full sextanted guardians.
Also test stibnite flask or blind on hit jewel, nothing can hit you if they are blinded.
"
IAmTheRedd wrote:
Is the general idea to get as much damage on rings as possible?

Opal ring with max. rolled base - 25% elemental damage,among with 35%+ increased elemental damage,70+ life,added Light/fire/cold damage to attacks(one of these),increased critical strike chance 24+%,to all elemental resistances 14%+ or single one resistant 35%+ depends which ones you need,can combines these 2 ones.
Also ideally you want some int 20+ at least so you don't need that Int nodes from the tree for Heralds/Enfeeble 20 lvl(155 int required).
Wondering where are you guys getting the required intel for lvl 20 blue gems.
Seems i need around 155-160 intel total ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info