[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I'm at level 55 , sitting at 1,4 k dps on act 8 , is my dps too low for the content?

I never played BF so i'm getting confused on the mechanics behind it , i'm not having too much trouble cleaning content / etc .

After solaris/lunaris gonna farm in blood aquaduct to catch some levels an some upgrades.
can atziri acuity be the luxury version for this build?
tried shaper second rrun
no go, shitty game engine combined with shitty move skills makes it a clusterfuck to move aorund.

going to await original sin 2 next.
"
skjutengris wrote:
tried shaper second rrun
no go, shitty game engine combined with shitty move skills makes it a clusterfuck to move aorund.

going to await original sin 2 next.

Lol, yeah better blame it on the game engine/mechanics.

"
kazzo92 wrote:
I'm at level 55 , sitting at 1,4 k dps on act 8 , is my dps too low for the content?

I never played BF so i'm getting confused on the mechanics behind it , i'm not having too much trouble cleaning content / etc .

After solaris/lunaris gonna farm in blood aquaduct to catch some levels an some upgrades.

I don't remember what my dps was but i bought a 1c claw with ~100 edps and some as and had no trouble clearing the story with a tabula and a few lvling items. I don't think your dmg is too low tbh.
Last edited by MrProtoX on Sep 3, 2017, 10:47:30 AM
Thanks for the build.
Build is very powerfull, espacially the single target. Also the clearspeed is very fine.
Have many things to improve, but its even now very powerfull.

Bought this today for 1c. :D 231 eDPS, 338DPS

This weapon enough for Uber Atziri/Shaper?
Last edited by A7X89 on Sep 3, 2017, 11:48:07 AM

Hello guys ,kill all guardians (without death ) ,1st shaper (failded) ,but my dps 600k (on POB) ,how to upgrade and what need to change on my items .
"
kazzo92 wrote:

Get a dmg o attacks vinktars or at least a penetration one, also get 40% blade flurry enchant on your helmet, also get the lightning dmg enchant on your boots, a better amulet with more damage mods and some ppl are using added cold instead of ruthless.

Also get your gems to 20/20 and wrath, lightning dmg and added cold ( if you swap gems ).
I think i should just thank you GornoDD for this build. I just killed Shaper with lvl 19 gems and it was pretty easy. This is probably best build i have ever played (but i still love ek nova). Btw i use blood rage for mapping, it helps a lot.

Thanks for the reply picked some upgrades , and got a nice damage boost , how's that claw for start to mapping btw?

Also i cant get the chromes or a 6 l on my belly atm , currently running Added cold ,added ligh ele focus conc effect , do i miss a lot of damage without ele damage on attacks ?
Im sorry guys I cant gearcheck everyone all the time. I also dont really know what your dps at a specific level in the game should be.

Im terms of shaper killing. In my 3L Video I had 8k tooltip dps. However I farmed shaper at least 500 times. If its your first kill you should aim for 15-18k to comfortably do him. Also you dont need to be shameful if you fail the encounter. I know alot of people who had INSANE gear and failed pretty damn often.

If your not familiar with PoE-Builder you can still use the tooltip as a good reference.
Blade Flurry does ofc not show the actual BossDps, but it has no "hidden" dps stats that are not represented in that ingame tooltip dps number.

My 26k dps are complete overkill and you dont need so much if your not going for speedkills.
If you want to do that however you would need to have about 30k tooltip. You need to force him into the dimension shift in his first beam. I cant manage to get this wihtout him opening the minion portal first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info