[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Well put together build, might do something similar as my next build. I am sure someone pointed it out already.

Have one thing that you should change/add: In the "improving the clearspeed" section you have "The Green Dream" named "United in Dream". Just a small error.

But you should really add there that "Blood Rage" is much better to increase the clearspeed because of the huge attack speed boost on top of the Frenzy Charges. And you do not have to sacrifice a Jewel slot for it and you dont have to spend 300c on the jewel... The damage over time from Blood Rage is a non issue. You are so fast to the next pack to leech back to full that it doesnt matter. Also can take the pantheons that reduce damage over time taken to make it even less of an issue.

Also, in the leveling section you mention mana problems and running clarity. I would say to just get a Thief's Torment at level 30. It will not only solve all mana issues, but also make a BF char pretty much invincible while leveling.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 3, 2017, 2:36:27 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Well put together build, might do something similar as my next build. I am sure someone pointed it out already.

Have one thing that you should change/add: In the "improving the clearspeed" section you have "The Green Dream" named "United in Dream". Just a small error.

But you should really add there that "Blood Rage" is much better to increase the clearspeed because of the huge attack speed boost on top of the Frenzy Charges. And you do not have to sacrifice a Jewel slot for it and you dont have to spend 300c on the jewel... The damage over time from Blood Rage is a non issue. You are so fast to the next pack to leech back to full that it doesnt matter. Also can take the pantheons that reduce damage over time taken to make it even less of an issue.

Also, in the leveling section you mention mana problems and running clarity. I would say to just get a Thief's Torment at level 30. It will not only solve all mana issues, but also make a BF char pretty much invincible while leveling.

Thanks mate. Great feedback! I was looking for some ideas to sweeten up the leveling for all the followers. I totally forgot about the exitstence of the ring

Also I totally didnt know this jewel is so expensive. I farm all my gear myself :) Bloodrage is the obvious alternative. I never liked it personally, but it sure is good enough.

I update the section tomorrow with some new ideas. For example you can proc "Innervate Support" with "Herald of Ice"(!) together with "Onslaught Support". It actually works rather amazing! The herald will however reserve quite a bit of mana, so you have to use a level3 Enlighten.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 3, 2017, 3:04:17 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Thanks mate. Great feedback! I was looking for some ideas to sweeten up the leveling for all the followers. I totally forgot about the exitstence of the ring

Also I totally didnt know this jewel is so expensive. I farm all my gear myself :) Bloodrage is the obvious alternative. I never liked it personally, but it sure is good enough.

I update the section tomorrow with some new ideas. For example you can proc "Innervate Support" with "Herald of Ice"(!) together with "Onslaught Support". It actually works rather amazing! The herald will however reserve quite a bit of mana, so you have to use a level3 Enlighten.

That sounds great, +~50 lightning damage added and +20% AS and Movespeed should really speed up clear speed.

Well, I guess it is obvious, but another thing you can do to make your clear speed much much faster (as with all Blade Flurry builds) is change BF to Spectral Throw, Added Ice to GMP and Conc/IAE to whatever blue gem you want (Innervate would work). Just a suggestion if someone wants to use this build to farm for while before going back to bossing^^
Hello, I've been playing this build and its been amazing so far, but I'm feeling that my attack speed is way too low compared to the one in your videos or in any BF build I've played before, is anything wrong with my gear/tree ? https://pastebin.com/pmqP5shH
Your claw has an attack speed of 1.64. Op mentioned, and it is somewhat selfexplanatory, that attack speed matters a lot and your weapon should be a 2 attacks per second weapon or above or at least pretty close to a 2.00 weapon
!!!!!!!Sorry for double post. Please remove this one !!!!!!!
Your claw has an attack speed of 1.64. Op mentioned, and it is somewhat selfexplanatory, that attack speed matters a lot and your weapon should be a 2 attacks per second weapon or above or at least pretty close to a 2.00 weapon
Last edited by ellopos on Sep 3, 2017, 4:48:49 PM
Any tips from leveling unique items, etc? I would try this build today :)

Sorry if it's already asked, didn't saw it..

Thanks!!
"
zeldicx wrote:
Any tips from leveling unique items, etc? I would try this build today :)

Sorry if it's already asked, didn't saw it..

Thanks!!

There are some suggestions already as thiefs tornment.

Anyway, you can level this build easiely with things from the floor - since your damage comes from gems, you don't need to care about a weapon and constand weapon upgrades.
Once you get a 1.6 AS Claw, buy or craft one with increased attackspeed and crit, as I did:

I'm playing this SF, better ones should be available for 1 chaos if you trade.
Additonal the usuals things - goldrim for not needing to care about resistances, and then go.

Until you get BF, yust use a spectral throw and any weapon.

On my own char

For information, I'm playing this SF, all this stuff is found while leveling to 74. Lot's of space for improvement, but for crafting I thing a better weapon is the next project.

For the crafing community here one questions. Do you think I should wait for a vagan claw and try an elreon craft (still missing the needed exalts) or just plain old good chaos spam, or traditional alt spam / regal / 1 stat?

Started playing this build a few days ago after getting bored with the Scorching Ray/RF Inquisitor, absolutely loving it so far! Is there any glaring problems with any of my gear that I could fix to add significant dps? I know I could have a bit better weapon, been hard to find one though, is it easier to craft one? If so, any tips? I've managed to kill everything I've tried to so far but I feel like I could or should be doing even more damage. Also, is Ruthless fixed yet or still bugged? Path of Building shows Ruthless as more dps but idk if that's accounting for the bug or not. Lastly what is the stat priority for jewels, Life>Multi>AS>Area Damage/damage or am I messing up with my jewels? Thanks for the great guide!
what mod should i looking for in a rare gloves? flat ele dmg, atk speed and life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info