[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
stormyknight wrote:
Build is OP as fuck... Steamrolled all the content. Deathless Uber Atziri, HOGM, and Shaper and Red Elders..One of the strongest tankiest builds i have ever played, Boss killing speed comparable to any top tier build.

Uber:
Spoiler

Shaper:
Spoiler

HOGM:
Spoiler

Gear Used:
Spoiler

Absolute Beast Mode of a build. Went with 3 flame golems, 4 TVs. Have cleared the hardest 190% red maps with ease. One of the strongest builds in POE and i have played a LOT of them.

After experimenting with a lot of shaper shields the Holy grail summoner shield would look like this.

With +1 all max res +2 max fire res and t1life as the prefix's.

Have you tried with 4 SG and 3 FG? I'm still on the fence between the two
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:
Build is OP as fuck... Steamrolled all the content. Deathless Uber Atziri, HOGM, and Shaper and Red Elders..One of the strongest tankiest builds i have ever played, Boss killing speed comparable to any top tier build.

Uber:
Spoiler

Shaper:
Spoiler

HOGM:
Spoiler

Gear Used:
Spoiler

Absolute Beast Mode of a build. Went with 3 flame golems, 4 TVs. Have cleared the hardest 190% red maps with ease. One of the strongest builds in POE and i have played a LOT of them.

After experimenting with a lot of shaper shields the Holy grail summoner shield would look like this.

With +1 all max res +2 max fire res and t1life as the prefix's.

Have you tried with 4 SG and 3 FG? I'm still on the fence between the two

I *Just* switched over to 3FG 4 TV... jesus, it's amazing.
Confirmed, 4TV+3FG is imba. Killed all red guardians and Elder deathless, all shaper guardians too. 2 deaths on Shaper himself in 3rd phase just because I have no idea what 1-shots me there ) Anyway, all content was pretty easy, bosses just burn in seconds with 4TV + dual Dyadus on AG.

I've changed passive tree a bit — to have more jewel slots. I guess I have way less EHP than anyone followong the guide, but 77/77 block really helps. I prefer jewels with EHP/Minion Resists/Minion Regen
They have shitloads of damage so I decided just to keep them alive. AG died on Shaper (he is just level 22), FG died few times but easely resummoned, spectres just never lose any HP whatever happens.

Mana leech/Blind added to Ball Lightning/GMP really help with mana regen after any damage. Actually I can stay in the middle of Abyss and just spam BL.
I'm having trouble keeping the animated guardian alive, I looked at the recommended gears but they just don't seem to do the trick. I'm having to waste 5-8c every time he dies. Is anyone else running into this problem? What gear should I give him?
TO some of you vets, got a tricky question for you...

My chest looks like:

Would I be better off using an Empower lvl3-4 over the Chance to Ignite?
"
I'm having trouble keeping the animated guardian alive, I looked at the recommended gears but they just don't seem to do the trick. I'm having to waste 5-8c every time he dies. Is anyone else running into this problem? What gear should I give him?
Can't see your gear, your characters are marked as private.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
reagan247 wrote:

My chest looks like:

This should be pretty easy to put into Path of Building to check. I'd do it for you, but your characters are private.
"
vileIllusion wrote:

Looking for some advice on gear, content has been easy until I tried shaper where I kept dying (along with minions) in p2. For bosses i swap gmp for slower proj, i also tried tv / wicker on shaper and found that they seemed to die more often then sg. Any advice on my setup before I try shaper again? I was also using animated guardian over stone golem but swapped when ag died. Have around 10ex to spend.

Thanks.
I'm not sure what's going on here, to be honest. I checked your character to find out what chest armour you were wearing, and gems. Are you not running spectres? You have Desecrate, but no raise spectre? Are you running flame golems and zombies?
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
vileIllusion wrote:

Looking for some advice on gear, content has been easy until I tried shaper where I kept dying (along with minions) in p2. For bosses i swap gmp for slower proj, i also tried tv / wicker on shaper and found that they seemed to die more often then sg. Any advice on my setup before I try shaper again? I was also using animated guardian over stone golem but swapped when ag died. Have around 10ex to spend.

Thanks.
I'm not sure what's going on here, to be honest. I checked your character to find out what chest armour you were wearing, and gems. Are you not running spectres? You have Desecrate, but no raise spectre? Are you running flame golems and zombies?

Forgot that it would change my profile, purchased the jewels for flame golems to mess around with them and see if they seemed good. Profile should be back to the way it was.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
reagan247 wrote:

My chest looks like:

This should be pretty easy to put into Path of Building to check. I'd do it for you, but your characters are private.

Fixed that. I was hoping you were one of the people to respond. I'm excited to see what you think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info