[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
babsbegood wrote:
Jackpot?

:-)

Indeed a beauty. That wld actualle compete with my Skullhed, which I gladly use at 92.
Giving new options.

I'd put my burning spectres there. Then AG AND Zombies (8% phys redux) in 6L chest with Fortify, Minion Life, Melee Splash and Empower 4.
Last edited by Ragnwald on Jan 15, 2018, 11:14:24 AM
I'm really confused by this: "1: Mistress of Sacrifice - Offerings now affect you. This is massive." this doesn't make sense to me (I don't get it at all) of why this is good. I thought our minions do all of the damage for us. I basically just stand around watching them blow stuff up while I kite bosses and avoid standing in fire and dodging boss damage. Why is this massive? It seems to me that the "Commander of Darkness" ascendancy is much better b/c your minions (the guys that do all the work) get 30% increased damage per aura.
"
I'm really confused by this: "1: Mistress of Sacrifice - Offerings now affect you. This is massive." this doesn't make sense to me (I don't get it at all) of why this is good. I thought our minions do all of the damage for us. I basically just stand around watching them blow stuff up while I kite bosses and avoid standing in fire and dodging boss damage. Why is this massive? It seems to me that the "Commander of Darkness" ascendancy is much better b/c your minions (the guys that do all the work) get 30% increased damage per aura.

Because the offerings affecting you allow you to cap block chance, or other effects if you prefer. It's QoL but it's also incredibly useful.
Nachos? Yes.
Spoiler

This is my junk so far. I kind of moved away from the block and just went with health and es. Idk, I never really like block and block chances. Just my personal thing.

But ALL content has been a breeze. Not a single bit of concern from any map, or map mods.

I have more life and mana and still hitting the block cap...
BTW: you have ways too much mana - 600 to be precise. So you can get rid of your two mana nodes and get life for that.
How many spectres should i have and how?
Now got 3: 1 basic, 1 from Death Attunement, 1 from Bones of ullr. Did i miss any?
Mana nodes -> Deep Wisdom -> Lord of the Dead -> Heart and Soul -> Occultist's Dominion -> Mind over Matter -> Inspiration -> Elemental Equilibrium (EE) -> Shaper -> Potency of Will -> Cruel Preparation -> Death Attunement -> Gravepact -> Herd the Flock -> The rest of the stuff as you see fit

would that be in the skill tree? If it is not, I'm not finding it.
"
willo77 wrote:
I have more life and mana and still hitting the block cap...
BTW: you have ways too much mana - 600 to be precise. So you can get rid of your two mana nodes and get life for that.

Your post is a bit confusing.. 600 to much what? What mana nodes? And with MoM why would I want to do that?

And my gear is sub so-so. I think I could manage a lot more if I decided to min-max what I have, but I have been able to do all content with what I have and without block.
Some veteran summoners check my set-up plz, I feel a bit sluggish playing this summoner after switching from Poet's Pen bomber, I dont think 4 spectres will make any diff here. I cleared maps around 8 minutes while other builds 3-4 minutes.

Looking for some advice on gear, content has been easy until I tried shaper where I kept dying (along with minions) in p2. For bosses i swap gmp for slower proj, i also tried tv / wicker on shaper and found that they seemed to die more often then sg. Any advice on my setup before I try shaper again? I was also using animated guardian over stone golem but swapped when ag died. Have around 10ex to spend.

Thanks.
Last edited by vileIllusion on Jan 15, 2018, 7:22:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info