[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Currently using 6L Solar Guards to great effect.
Just got myself a cheap 6L
for TV (and prob WM). Wonder what to put in my 4L mortis (or 5L if Im lucky) for clearspeed? Skelly seems to hassle to summon, zombies are dumb, golems may need too much investment. How about another link for 2 solar guards?
I have not been able to keep up with the comments lately, but I have now updated the guide based on my own experiences with 3.1 and on the valuable feedback some of you have given me in-game.
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Currently using 6L Solar Guards to great effect.
Just got myself a cheap 6L
for TV (and prob WM). Wonder what to put in my 4L mortis (or 5L if Im lucky) for clearspeed? Skelly seems to hassle to summon, zombies are dumb, golems may need too much investment. How about another link for 2 solar guards?

Could always Spell Totem your skeletons.

"
Natt wrote:
I have not been able to keep up with the comments lately, but I have now updated the guide based on my own experiences with 3.1 and on the valuable feedback some of you have given me in-game.

God bless you.

On a side note, anyone try out Reliquarians for spectres? I remember running into them in a T1 map and they hit pretty damn hard.
Last edited by pacotacobell on Dec 16, 2017, 12:05:55 PM
u guys think the new stuff is worth it?

"
ciqq wrote:
Which curse do you use for 3TV and 1WM? Right now I'm using TempChains, but would like to switch more offensively: Flammability or Elementalweakness? (enfeeble for defensive)
Despair for the primary curse. If you get an additional curse amulet, add in either flammability or elemental weakness if you're going for pure damage output.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I'm running 2 TV, 2 WM and only one of my TV is throwing out totems. Any idea as to why this is the case?
"
Kakeru223 wrote:
How is one supposed to get 70/70 while using the scourge? I'm using a rare shaped shield with 24% block and 45% block chance applied to spells, and with adv guard i got 70/68, but now with the scourge i get like 58/60.
Any tips/ideas?
Along with the other suggestions, I've been using:

In 3.0, I actually carried two of them to keep block up through damn near anything.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi guys, thought i'd mention how i boosted my clear speed running TVs to match what i was capable with my solarguards.

I essentially combined this build with the Golemancy build.

Got a helm with +minion damage and immolate, socketed Summon Flame Golem, elemental focus, GMP, controlled destruction.

Then I respect tree to be hybrid life es and specced into the golem jewels so I can run 3 flame golems.

With 1 wicker man and golem gmp immolate I annihilate all trash packs instantly.

The 3 TVS + Animate guardian burn debuf melt everything else

doing this was the only way I could get clear speed to match solarguards while keeping boss damage high.

Last edited by Ezekiel5 on Dec 16, 2017, 2:29:07 PM
"
Ezekiel5 wrote:
Hi guys, thought i'd mention how i boosted my clear speed running TVs to match what i was capable with my solarguards.

I essentially combined this build with the Golemancy build.

Got a helm with +minion damage and immolate, socketed Summon Flame Golem, elemental focus, GMP, controlled destruction.

Then I respect tree to be hybrid life es and specced into the golem jewels so I can run 3 flame golems.

With 1 wicker man and golem gmp immolate I annihilate all trash packs instantly.

The 3 TVS + Animate guardian burn debuf melt everything else

doing this was the only way I could get clear speed to match solarguards while keeping boss damage high.

I agree 100%. The only way to make TV feel like they have any clear speed is to supplement them with 3/4 flame golems. Hell I switched back to SG to complete t15 and lower map bonuses and even with SG my flame golems significantly increase my clear speed and bossing especiialy in the tcorridor type maps.

Though one thing is i think +2 minion gems is a better damage increase affix on the helmet than immolate.
Last edited by Purdurabo12 on Dec 16, 2017, 6:59:53 PM
If I put in an abyss jewel that adds lightning damage to minion attacks, could I drop ball lightning for proccing EE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info