[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

faster proj gives you better map clear.

Swap GMP and Faster Proj for Slower Proj/Pierce for Single target (or just slower for GMP if you're lazy).
Solar guards on the bosses show themselves mediocre. He stopped at 4TV and 4 fire golems for trash cleaning. Zombies for the meat shield.

Someone tested new shield lunaris, solaris and eclipsis?
https://i.redditmedia.com/qLOBtv59Ta7hVoZucNfseS0rXSukCtO81aEUtWvN3AI.jpg?w=1024&s=cd51ed448503d8642d4829b298bbd486
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Dec 15, 2017, 7:57:57 PM
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
zeldicx wrote:
Love this build! works amazing!

I have a question for you. Is there any chance todo high tier bosses (like shaper etc) with solar guards with any kind of setup? Probably dropping GMP and set slow proj?
Absolutely, and you've hit the solution first time. Swap GMP for SP, make sure you are using the right curse - Despair doesn't affect SGs at all, so run with Flammability or Elemental weakness, and an animated guardian with a couple dyadus helps if you can keep him alive.

Im using projectile weakness with sg's works Nice tho
That only helps half their attacks - the laser isn't tagged as a projectile.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
has anyone actually seen tukohama's fortress work ? I don't seem to be getting extra totems

it was fixed after 3.0 hype with this item. That was too OP (and actually not intented) so it gots fixed ;)
PM ME on forums if i win ;)
Does Tukohama's Fortress still give an extra totem for Tukohama's Vanguard? Because I just got the shield but my vanguard didn't summon the extra totem.
The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield or Magna Eclipsis looks better for this build? and how much dex i need on my gear?
"
oilala123 wrote:
The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield or Magna Eclipsis looks better for this build? and how much dex i need on my gear?
150dex
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:

Im using projectile weakness with sg's works Nice tho
That only helps half their attacks - the laser isn't tagged as a projectile.

Oh damn thanks for the headsup... Didnt know it wasnt a projectile
I was wondering in what way the following mods on abyss jewel affect either wicker man or vanguards mentioned in the guide.

*Minions have (5-6)% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks
*Minions have (6-8)% chance to Taunt on Hit with Attacks
*Minions have (6-8)% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed
*Minions have (4-6)% increased Attack Speed / Minions have (4-6)% increased Cast Speed
*(7-10)% increased Cast Speed if a Minion has been Killed Recently
*Minions have (6-8)% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you or your Minions have Killed Recently
Which curse do you use for 3TV and 1WM? Right now I'm using TempChains, but would like to switch more offensively: Flammability or Elementalweakness? (enfeeble for defensive)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info