[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:
Question, got a srs necro char as league starter (you can check the tree, character name is millennium_srs), can that char be converted to this build? Don't really wanna try to level another necro all over again.

ps. Can anyone help with the passive tree for tuko fortress version?
Actually, this is super easy to convert. Drop Versatility and the node directly above it. Put those towards the jewel node next to Shaper. And if you want to be picky, change to the top route to Gravepact. After you get that jewel node, start filling out the life wheel around Constitution. Oh, and you can also dump herd of the flock, you're likely going to have immortal spectres even without the resist buff.

If you want to go for Tuko Fortress / Necro Aegis, path from Elemental Equilibrium through Foresight down to Necro Aegis. Most of that path is a straight swap, life for ES, although you might be better off pulling from mana nodes depending on what your MoM ratio looks like.

Getting confused, doesn't tuko fortress make mom useless since you have 0 mana?
"
Millennium wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:
Question, got a srs necro char as league starter (you can check the tree, character name is millennium_srs), can that char be converted to this build? Don't really wanna try to level another necro all over again.

ps. Can anyone help with the passive tree for tuko fortress version?
Actually, this is super easy to convert. Drop Versatility and the node directly above it. Put those towards the jewel node next to Shaper. And if you want to be picky, change to the top route to Gravepact. After you get that jewel node, start filling out the life wheel around Constitution. Oh, and you can also dump herd of the flock, you're likely going to have immortal spectres even without the resist buff.

If you want to go for Tuko Fortress / Necro Aegis, path from Elemental Equilibrium through Foresight down to Necro Aegis. Most of that path is a straight swap, life for ES, although you might be better off pulling from mana nodes depending on what your MoM ratio looks like.

Getting confused, doesn't tuko fortress make mom useless since you have 0 mana?

If you take Necro Aegis keystone, the blood magic mod on Tukohama's applies to your minions instead of you, so your mana is intact
Ah, got it. One last thing, d you use both flesh and none offeing? Or do you put one of those into cwdt setup?
"
yissus wrote:
which one is better build for endgame? the life based? or the energy shield aegis one?

It's all personal choice tbh, I specially went out of my way to go ES based as I was curious about a Low life chaos resistance summoner but at the end of the day it look like going full hybrid and aegis aurora and midnight bargain combo to be a effective game plan for endgame content for me.
So as long as there is no desecrate patch... Where can I actually go to try and get vanguards? I heard Overgrown Ruin, but anywhere lower too?
This build can melt boss faster than boss can melt you so why we concern too much on survivability.
My efficient HP is around 5.8K + MoM (2.7K) then I'm good to go.
During Shaper fight, most of the time, You will not get hit from him. Worst case scenario, Block chance from shield and bone offering help a lot.Try to dodge his slam then you are gtg.
Tukohama shield is a good option but I won't spend 8ex just for bit faster boss melting time.
A good rare shield is the best option.
I encourage you guys get T17 TV and WM then you are good to go.Try guardians/shaper and you see how OP this build is.
I'm done with this build and now move on next one. Most likely my next build is Scion Darkpact totem and I rather spend my 7ex on Soult mantel than Tukohama shield.

Does AG vanish if i get DC'd or logout? Will be expensive to give him all the gear :(
"
Oilure wrote:
Does AG vanish if i get DC'd or logout? Will be expensive to give him all the gear :(

I'd love to make fun of you for thinking that it would, but to be perfectly frank your worries are completely legitimate^^

That being said, no it doesn't as long as you don't transfer your AG gem to your stash, or he dies, the AG retains his items through different sessions of game.
Last edited by hedonist on Oct 17, 2017, 4:21:33 AM
"
hedonist wrote:
"
Oilure wrote:

I'd love to make fun of you for thinking that it would, but to be perfectly frank your worries are completely legitimate^^

That being said, no it doesn't as long as you don't transfer your AG gem to your stash, or he dies, the AG retains his items through different sessions of game.

Basically a DIY Spectre then? Why do you give it two dyadus tho?
"
Millennium wrote:
Ah, got it. One last thing, d you use both flesh and none offeing? Or do you put one of those into cwdt setup?
I only really use the offering that gives me extra block. The speed one is nice if you're running back along a map or some such, but your minions are likely speed capped without it anyway, and I find more block means more surviveability, which is more important than some extra damage... unless I'm clearing a super easy map.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info