[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Varskar wrote:
I mean that T14 coves video makes me think this setup is painfully slow. I used to play golems and wanted to try something different with similar if not better pace and better survi. AoE seems bad. With golems I could literally always run and shit died anyway. What makes this setup better than sentinels? I mean, I don't want to farm guardians or anything like this. I want to clear maps very quickly.

If all you want to do is clear maps and not fight guardian's and shaper with the specter's i wouldn't recommend using these guy's. Your good to go with solar guards, and the sentinel's if that is your wish as their aggro range is alot bigger compared to melee specters but then you would need to remove the unending hunger jewel if you were using one for a regular minion damage jewel as ranged specter's are pretty bad at procing the jewel theme self's.
"
lyeesia wrote:
If all you want to do is clear maps and not fight guardian's and shaper with the specter's i wouldn't recommend using these guy's. Your good to go with solar guards, and the sentinel's if that is your wish as their aggro range is alot bigger compared to melee specters but then you would need to remove the unending hunger jewel if you were using one for a regular minion damage jewel as ranged specter's are pretty bad at procing the jewel theme self's.

Thanks bro. Can you elaborate little more why solaris sentinels are better than lunaris? I will go bisco + rathpith + fortress claw + hh. Also, I came up with my own tree:

Opinions?

I'm still confused about this spectre summoning stuff after recent changes. I need to get them @ T16, is that right?
There seems to be a little misunderstanding about the usefulness of a dual dyadus AG. The new chill mechanic requires that you hit the enemy for 0.2% of its life in order to chill it, the last line of Dyadus reads "Chill Enemies for 1 second on Hit with this Weapon when in Off Hand", which means that the chill duration is not base on the damage that cause the chill.

Icetomb reads "150% increased Chill Duration on Enemies". This means that whenever the AG chills an enemy, the enemy stays chilled for 2.5 seconds.

Dyadus also have a line that reads "Enemies Chilled by you take 100% increased Burning Damage", by wielding dual Dyadus, the enemy takes (effectively a more multiplier) 200% more damage.

What this all means is that whenever your AG lands a hit, that enemy takes 300% burning damage from all sources for 2.5 seconds. This is why melee splash is an important gem in your AG setup.

Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Oct 17, 2017, 1:05:40 PM
"
Varskar wrote:
"
lyeesia wrote:

Thanks bro. Can you elaborate little more why solaris sentinels are better than lunaris? I will go bisco + rathpith + fortress claw + hh. Also, I came up with my own tree:

Opinions?

I'm still confused about this spectre summoning stuff after recent changes. I need to get them @ T16, is that right?

The big reason people like the cold sentinel's is their fireballs is augmented to be Frostbolt's or w/e the one where it get's more crit chance depending how far the projectile flew as well as their version always pierce.

If you prefer the Solaris guard's ( I personally did cause i enjoyed how their DBZ move can stun lock some boss's ) they do just as well as the Frostbolt guy's from my experience.

P.s. Your tree look's fine but just to be safe I would move the minion attack speed node's from grave pact over to the minion life and minion leech passive's, and if you have to drop 1 life node to pick up the Minion 1% life regen node by Death Attunement just do it as it will ensure your specter's should rarely if ever die to anything. Main reason I didn't go for them was they looked like such trival node's compared to everything else offered for minions.

(DESCERATE) ATM is kinda fucked up but once it get's patched, you can just summon the specter's of your choice and they should be descerate-able in any map as the descerate will add any specter's YOU HAVE ALIVE and ACTIVE into the zone's POOL. Right now it doesn't function like that and you kinda have to go fishing in maps or global 6666 to get t16+ specter's
Last edited by lyeesia on Oct 17, 2017, 1:13:08 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Ulrira wrote:
So as long as there is no desecrate patch... Where can I actually go to try and get vanguards? I heard Overgrown Ruin, but anywhere lower too?
Overgrown Ruin for Vanguards and Wickermen, Colonade has Wickermen sometimes. If you hang about in global 6666, you'll see folks offer portals to maps with various minion types.

I just spent 1 hour desecrating Overgrown Ruin but got no Vanguards, only wickermen. :/
Check my YouTube Channel if you want :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/LeoOliveAmar
Can anyone check the char and tell if it can do uber atziri as it is? Using tuko shield with 4 vanguards.
How do you get Tukohama Vanguards now at around level 68-70?
"
Millennium wrote:
Can anyone check the char and tell if it can do uber atziri as it is? Using tuko shield with 4 vanguards.

I dont see why not i did it without the shield and im not a particularly good uber atziri killer. I did die a few times and a couple of my vanguards got killed and they will be hard to resummon now.
Is it worth to get 21 lvl spectres?
Last edited by Varskar on Oct 17, 2017, 4:44:41 PM
From the general consensus of the public it seems not worth it for the 2% more Hp and dmg they get. For me I said what the hell not it makes Fortified legion jewel setup more worthwhile for me. The it seems alto of prefer the 6th socket to be a swift affliction gem over my method of choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info