[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
Mastarna wrote:
Hi man, i wanna ask you about Acrobatic kaystone, it seems reasonable to take it. Sry if there where such question.

Because that stat is worth much more than what you give up in most cases. You lose a bit of your mitigation, chance at evasion and etc but you flat out gain 30% chance dodge attacks. A monster tries to hit you, if you dodge the damage is 0. It doesn't even hit. If you're not a full 100% eva/armor build, then it's amazing mitigation for what you lose.
When are the videos coming?
I've tried this build out! Is pretty survivable and tanky. How do you think 3.3 will affect this build?
Don't you think Iron Reflexes would be good idea? I'm personally really not fond of evasion :D
"
Don't you think Iron Reflexes would be good idea? I'm personally really not fond of evasion :D

You wont get evasion from endgame gears (unless you use belly for example). This means that the evasion rating you're getting from skill tree passives is the only thing that gets removed, you wont get more armour.
"Iron reflex: Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating".
So that keystone is only a debuff.
Last edited by natsipaska on May 25, 2018, 7:40:30 AM
"
natsipaska wrote:
"

You wont get evasion from endgame gears (unless you use belly for example). This means that the evasion rating you're getting from skill tree passives is the only thing that gets removed, you wont get more armour.
"Iron reflex: Dexterity provides no bonus to Evasion Rating".
So that keystone is only a debuff.

Yea, I realized it later. At least it could be option during the budget times, when I'm thankful for every suitable piece of armour I have.
The Build looks amazing and with the 3.3 ignite changes even better.
I`ve read all comments since the change to Jugg and i think i´ve found my league starter.

Created an Forum Account just to reply here :)

I would like to work an inspired learning jewel into the build.
i liked the effect in previous builds but headhunter is out of reach for me.

The best choice seemns to be the jewel socket next to the ranger start.

Acuity and Survivalist are at least not completly dead notes...
8 Skillpoints however is no piece of cake.
So i would have to cut Forces of Nature i guess

Do you think its somehow worth it?
Thanks in advance :)
I wonder how well ignite would work with it except maybe bosses or longer fights. With flicker you want to be 1 shotting most of the content or it becomes painful and not DoT from the likes of ignite. You could use something like emberwake to have additional ignite stacks perhaps for bosses.... but just weapon swap? I'm not sure totally changing the tree to grab the changed nodes at the top of the tree will be worth...If anything it's a nice free bonus, since crits guarantee an ignite on the enemy.

Anyway those are my n00b thoughts, will wait till patch notes! :)
Guys, this build can defeat uber elder? in theory
There is only a lv100 tree, does anyone have a more realistic lv90 tree? Or what nodes should I skip out on? Also there are a lot of jewel sockets 2 nodes away, I feel dirty not taking them. Looking forward to playing this in Incursion!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info