[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

When will there be a 3.2 video added? I'd like to see your setup in action :)
Hi.. first sorry for my english :D

I want to ask...
Is bade move to change kaoms heart for Bronns Lithe with socketed leap slam , +kaoms roots. and pick iron reflex over unwavering stance ?

Reason is... i lose some fire dmg cca 36%(top 40 %) and 500 flat HP, but if i suit up bronn lithe i get +45% (top 50%) dmg for flicker (even leap slam) and if i constaly use movevent skill (flicker) that crap give me +25% attak speed ... that give me + +15K dmg on skill hit on 5 link + bonus attak speed.

Is calculate PoB fire% dmg wrong ? or is more important to just have +-1100HP more ?

Look what i did (still in experimental phase):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SkyDotNET/characters?characterName=SkyDotNET_Best_Marauder

POB-Paste:
https://pastebin.com/ijXUsHA8

Currently im not that high up in the Atlas.
That means my ~4200 HP along with 7200 Armor are enough to survive everything until at least T10 deathless (excluding weird map mods + ele reflect).

I facetank all bosses and i die very very rarely.

The shroud gives me 10% life, and i really need that, but what makes it more fun is the lvl 20 ele prenetration for flicker + the shade, shade makes me invulnerable for phys dmg, and its triggered on USAGE, not kill or dmg, thats just an insane survivabillity boost that im still not sure if a boring kaoms will be able to outnumber. (remember: most boss-stuff that can 1hit you is announced by enemy animations looong time before it happens, if you have skill, you should be able to move away before it kills you)

My DPS is at ~1M right now, but it will be more, im aiming for at least 2M with lvl 92.

I also have a Watcher's Eye socketed, that gives 48% increased fire damage while i have anger on... again a huge dmg boost.

Instead of wasting the 7 points to go to Forces of Nature, i decided to take 3 more jewel slots, that gives me the ability to boost my ele dmg by 75% if i use 3x Izaro's Turmoil Crimson Jewel, the little penetratiopn is not mandatory, and with jewel sockets im always flexible enough to trade off dmg for more life at any time without respecs.
The rest of all points i will put into life nodes (i think).

With the Impresence + Windshriek Combo im able to have 2 curses + 1 aura, so i can boost my crits, heal a bit and most important, keep my power charges up (crit, crit, crit!!!).
Maddening Presence will also give me 10% more dmg reduction for 10s if i kill a rare, so... its flicker strike, 10 seconds is an eternity for flicker, i can tell you that this thing is up almost 100% of the time while clearing mobs.

The charges i have up almost all the time are
3 Power charges
6 Endurance charges
5 Frenzy charges

So thats another 24% ele res and 24% phys dmg reduction (remember my high armor?)

Maligaros Virtuosity is another huge crit booster and since evasion rating for me is equal more armor, it also gives me a good suvivability bonus as a side effect.

The rings are just for res and life at the moment, because i didnt have much more currency to spend and i also dont really have a good feeling how my very dynamic resistances are behaving in every situation they are important.
As soon as i get a better feeling i think i will switch them for something that gives life and even more dmg output, and probably i will use socket rings for the first time in a build, who knows.

The golem + anchestral warchiev give 37% more dmg, another huge boost.
The void manipulation linked to the warchief is ofc not intended, i have to recolor the gloves slots and then i will link added fire dmg to the warchief and that will result in the warchief getting another huge dmg increase from my anger aura.

With the Rotgut flask i can spend my frenzy charges and get onslaught on top of all that, and an INCREDIBLE 115% speed modifier that makes my screen look like a discoball xD
Since im a crit build it will refill almost instantly while clearing.

So yeah, awesome base build, VERY flexible, VERY cheap (my current gear is arround 10ex, but thats just because of the chest and the amulet, the rest is not really expensive).

The 3rd Life flask is just a placeholder for another support flask, but i have not yet decided what i will put in there.

I Love it, thx for the inspiration.
Last edited by SeraphimSixty on Mar 21, 2018, 1:49:21 PM
"
Korrikalari wrote:
Until what tier does the clearspeed hold? I am assuming the build doesnt work as good in Red maps or does it?

No problem with t12, but I run with xoph's blood, the taming, kaoms heart. Still on 5 link, lul.
"
Spoiler
Look what i did (still in experimental phase):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SkyDotNET/characters?characterName=SkyDotNET_Best_Marauder

POB-Paste:
https://pastebin.com/ijXUsHA8

Currently im not that high up in the Atlas.
That means my ~4200 HP along with 7200 Armor are enough to survive everything until at least T10 deathless (excluding weird map mods + ele reflect).

I facetank all bosses and i die very very rarely.

The shroud gives me 10% life, and i really need that, but what makes it more fun is the lvl 20 ele prenetration for flicker + the shade, shade makes me invulnerable for phys dmg, and its triggered on USAGE, not kill or dmg, thats just an insane survivabillity boost that im still not sure if a boring kaoms will be able to outnumber. (remember: most boss-stuff that can 1hit you is announced by enemy animations looong time before it happens, if you have skill, you should be able to move away before it kills you)

My DPS is at ~1M right now, but it will be more, im aiming for at least 2M with lvl 92.

Spoiler
I also have a Watcher's Eye socketed, that gives 48% increased fire damage while i have anger on... again a huge dmg boost.

Instead of wasting the 7 points to go to Forces of Nature, i decided to take 3 more jewel slots, that gives me the ability to boost my ele dmg by 75% if i use 3x Izaro's Turmoil Crimson Jewel, the little penetratiopn is not mandatory, and with jewel sockets im always flexible enough to trade off dmg for more life at any time without respecs.
The rest of all points i will put into life nodes (i think).

With the Impresence + Windshriek Combo im able to have 2 curses + 1 aura, so i can boost my crits, heal a bit and most important, keep my power charges up (crit, crit, crit!!!).
Maddening Presence will also give me 10% more dmg reduction for 10s if i kill a rare, so... its flicker strike, 10 seconds is an eternity for flicker, i can tell you that this thing is up almost 100% of the time while clearing mobs.

The charges i have up almost all the time are
3 Power charges
6 Endurance charges
5 Frenzy charges

So thats another 24% ele res and 24% phys dmg reduction (remember my high armor?)

Maligaros Virtuosity is another huge crit booster and since evasion rating for me is equal more armor, it also gives me a good suvivability bonus as a side effect.

The rings are just for res and life at the moment, because i didnt have much more currency to spend and i also dont really have a good feeling how my very dynamic resistances are behaving in every situation they are important.
As soon as i get a better feeling i think i will switch them for something that gives life and even more dmg output, and probably i will use socket rings for the first time in a build, who knows.

The golem + anchestral warchiev give 37% more dmg, another huge boost.
The void manipulation linked to the warchief is ofc not intended, i have to recolor the gloves slots and then i will link added fire dmg to the warchief and that will result in the warchief getting another huge dmg increase from my anger aura.

With the Rotgut flask i can spend my frenzy charges and get onslaught on top of all that, and an INCREDIBLE 115% speed modifier that makes my screen look like a discoball xD
Since im a crit build it will refill almost instantly while clearing.

So yeah, awesome base build, VERY flexible, VERY cheap (my current gear is arround 10ex, but thats just because of the chest and the amulet, the rest is not really expensive).

The 3rd Life flask is just a placeholder for another support flask, but i have not yed decided what i will put in there.

I Love it, thx for the inspiration.

How are you guys calculating DPS? I'm nowhere near 1m by tool-tip and don't think I'm doing that much wrong! I believe I'm about 15k per strike at about 7.8 attacks per second with all charges and flasks running..... That only puts me at about 115k

Any advice on getting higher dps while keeping resists? I know one ring needs to be swapped out but I need the fire resist of 39 or higher with the elemental of 40 or higher on it... pretty damn expensive for me lol.
Hey, guys. I have one question. How do you manager your life ? Im now 69 and i must reskill some points, because my lifereg is very bad and i cant survive a lot. I die very fast. Have someone some tipps ?
what other jewels do yall use for the jewel slots that are left after the 1 fireborn also what pantheon do yall use
Ok so why do you use elemental equilibrium in this build ? If you only deal fire damage, wouldnt that technically only increase fire res of monsters thus reducing damage ? Am relatively new to this game so sorry if I missed something easy to spot and thanks for any answers ! :)
"
Ok so why do you use elemental equilibrium in this build ? If you only deal fire damage, wouldnt that technically only increase fire res of monsters thus reducing damage ? Am relatively new to this game so sorry if I missed something easy to spot and thanks for any answers ! :)

It's not Elemental Equilibium. We're using Elemental Overload. EE would do what you describe, but EO makes us do 40% more elemental damage for 8 seconds, after a crit.
Could someone please tell me why I'm having difficulty with t9+ maps? I don't understand the defense part of this build. Sometimes i'm flickering away and BOOM, dead :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info