[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Currently level 86 with this and have all the luxury goods. Still missing the last 2 ascendancy points however, to get the 40% more damage.

Spoiler

About the mana problems some people are having, i would suggest taking the Essence sap mana leech cluster instead of Spirit void. Essence sap + one jewel with 2 mana gained on hit will give you the possibility to run no regen maps without problems. 2 mana on hit might not seem like much, but damn it helps. Also we really dont need the life leech from vitality void, so i would scratch those points to make room for more life.

Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
I think red nightmate is really unnecessary, replacing it with wildfire will looks good
I have a question

which one should I use?
"
Sigosuuuu wrote:
I think red nightmate is really unnecessary, replacing it with wildfire will looks good
I have a question

which one should I use?

for red nightmate/dream, it is especially good for mapping. You could have 2x wild fire equipped and yet still have slot for the red nightmare/dream.

Wildfire to be equipped above RT and the one before scion hp tree.

If you need more health/resist. definitely take the leather belt.

I'm currently using a leather belt myself.

The fire resist is purely for wise oak, i already have full resist without the belt.
Last edited by cyuansheng on Sep 10, 2017, 7:50:00 AM
Can you put step by step levelling tree please ?
Can you put pantheon system choices?
Hey, not sure if this has been asked yet and it might be a rather nooby question, but: why are we supposed to skill point blank? Isn't Flicker a melee skill and has no projectile?
"
Bulwey wrote:
Hey, not sure if this has been asked yet and it might be a rather nooby question, but: why are we supposed to skill point blank? Isn't Flicker a melee skill and has no projectile?

That's for the Molten Strike boss killer on your weapon swap.
A couple tweaks that I've been doing until I can fully gear my Oro flickerer:

- Here's my current flask setup which gives high offensive and defensive uptime.

- And this might not be viable for end game, but here's something I like to be almost always under Vaal Haste (see Vaal Haste + Increased Duration gems in the chest):

Last edited by Ohtee on Sep 10, 2017, 2:04:45 PM
Loving the build so far. One change I'd make is once you get Zerker leach running the 2 points in life leech and Vitality Void are pointless. PoB says I drop from 246k life on hit to 243k so you can move those to more life nodes.
Last edited by Remnence on Sep 10, 2017, 2:33:24 PM
"
Deathdre wrote:
"
Oroboro wrote:
It looks like you just need a few more levels. You can respec now if you feel you really need the survivability. Here's what I'd recommend: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQUtBWYFtQd1DPIOPBGBFCAUTRRxFHUW6RiRGNsaPhznIVUhYCKvIuoj9iQ3KjguUzB8MgE31DhTOlI9_ECgR35KfU2SUEdRR1b6WGNeE18_X9BhUmHrYqxjp2VNZ6BoZWoeajtsjG8ndO108Xasdud313h6elN673zZfyuCB4TFhNmE74Zgh2qHdozPjX2NuY2_j2CYV5pqmyabtZ2qpcupJ6mUrY2xfLIZtMW8n702vqe_CMCmwuzDOsPmxtjPes9-0iHTb9l82sHcPd1G4J_jn-jW6hjtP-8O707yL_JB8932SPcy-F_46_xL_W4=?accountName=Deathdre&characterName=IamZaza

Bascially just grab every life node you're near, at level 90 you'll have 5.7k life without changing your gear, which should be much better. Also, if you're looking to improve even further one of your rings doesn't have any life on it, and your boots have a 1 off lowest roll for life, even though it's still 150 life thats a potential 50 life you're missing.

ahhh, i just noticed my boots is the lowest roll for life, gonna switch to better roll then. Ye that plan sounds great for me ). and i have one more question, is it viable to keep using flicker strike for endgame boss with current gears? coz i don't really want to use molten strike <3. If I need to improve dps for flicker, should change the gears you recommended or just both rings and gloves only?
Best regards

You can keep using Flicker Strike, just know that you'll have much lower dps. It can still get up to 1 million dps so it's still viable for sure. Remember to switch Melee Splash for Ruthless! Also, if you want more life you should just upgrade that ring and your boots, that's all! Hope this helps.

"
Priory wrote:

About the mana problems some people are having, i would suggest taking the Essence sap mana leech cluster instead of Spirit void. Essence sap + one jewel with 2 mana gained on hit will give you the possibility to run no regen maps without problems. 2 mana on hit might not seem like much, but damn it helps. Also we really dont need the life leech from vitality void, so i would scratch those points to make room for more life.

That's actually a really great suggestion, I'll update the main tree now! Thanks :)

"
Sigosuuuu wrote:
I have a question

which one should I use?

The red nightmare is extremely powerful for this build because we can't really gain endurance charges while we're flicking without it (or another curse). Now for those belts, if you want more damage use Belt of the Deceiver, if you want more life/resists use your rare belt.

"
dado_hd wrote:
Can you put step by step levelling tree please ?

"
Neofrite wrote:
Can you put pantheon system choices?

I will update the guide soon with both of these suggestions!

"
Bulwey wrote:

It doesn't benefit Flicker at all, but it does benefit our end game single target skill in our 2nd Oro's, Molten Strike.

"
Ohtee wrote:
A couple tweaks that I've been doing until I can fully gear my Oro flickerer:

- Here's my current flask setup which gives high offensive and defensive uptime.

- And this might not be viable for end game, but here's something I like to be almost always under Vaal Haste (see Vaal Haste + Increased Duration gems in the chest):

Really interesting choices for the build! I'll have to give them a try myself :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info