[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Nice build, I think that I'll try this one, but one question here, what would you recommend getting first, the oro's 6l or xoph's blood? I already have kaom's. Thank you.
"
miloscloud wrote:
Nice build, I think that I'll try this one, but one question here, what would you recommend getting first, the oro's 6l or xoph's blood? I already have kaom's. Thank you.

i'm guessing the 6L comes first.

Meanwhile you can find an amulet like this

I just had to say THANKS for a great build, haven't had this fun in a long time :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/snoeppen/characters?characterName=snpn

I'm struggling with mobs with resists fire as they aren't getting ignited causing me to stop flickering and die
"
Fireworrks wrote:
I'm struggling with mobs with resists fire as they aren't getting ignited causing me to stop flickering and die

have you linked 'chance to ignite' to your 5L/6L flicker? Helps alot.

Also, run flammability aura.
Spoiler

Finally got this character up and running. Flicker is fun to play but running back for loots... not so.
Boots for swap for major boss fights but i generally use the rare boots most of the time.
I run bisco during mapping for dem lootz.
I need to work on my flasks and optimize it further.
Currently sitting on 6.7k hp with xoph blood @ lvl 87.
Next point of upgrade: 6L 2nd Oro and Red nightmare Gem for defensive purposes.

Anyone have any idea how PoB molten strike DPS works?
Last edited by cyuansheng on Sep 8, 2017, 12:29:55 PM
Fun build, currently at lvl 82 doing entry-level maps at max speed to complete the build.

What do you think of the Gang's Momentum boots for map clearing? (Ignore the gems in it.)

Also you can have Chance to Ignite on rare jewels, in my case this helps because I don't yet have enough mana to use Anger + Blasphemy Flammability with enough left for two flickers (which seems is needed not to run oom and jitter in and out of flickering).
very satisfied to play maps with this build! But why my life only has 4.9K. I hit 80 already and almost take all the life node you have shown on the skill tree. equipment I using Hrimonor's Resolve, Belly of the beast, Xoph's Blood Belt of the Deceiver and Kaom's Roots, Rings and gloves both have T5 life nodes. but still only have 4.9k. Everytime i farming map, it has high chance one shot by the boss, very frustrated tho
"
What would you say would be the most important upgrades when choosing between the big ticket luxury things for this build, as in a 6L Oro's for Molten Strike (you really don't need it for map clearing, so get that boss kill speed up), a Kaom's, Xoph's Blood, and The Taming rings? IE if I can only afford one or two of those things, what would be the order of priority?

"
miloscloud wrote:

6L>Kaom's Heart>Xoph's Blood>The Taming

"
Gubert wrote:
Oroboro, have you seen my shaper kill video? Want me to link this thread as the build guide? The only reason i didn't is because it's not really the same because im using molten strike and devoto's devotion but i can surely link this thread, dont wanna take credit for something that i got like 80% from here. Lemme know.

It's all good man I don't mind :)

"
Fireworrks wrote:

If you've followed the build you shouldn't have a problem igniting at all since we get 100% ignite chance. Are you running Flammability on Blasphemy and have chance to ignite linked to your Flicker Strike?

"
Ohtee wrote:
Fun build, currently at lvl 82 doing entry-level maps at max speed to complete the build.

What do you think of the Gang's Momentum boots for map clearing? (Ignore the gems in it.)

I actually used Gang's in the first iteration of this build, but it doesn't give that much damage and has no life on it so I decided against it. If you just want more damage though it's a good choice!

"
Deathdre wrote:
very satisfied to play maps with this build! But why my life only has 4.9K. I hit 80 already and almost take all the life node you have shown on the skill tree. equipment I using Hrimonor's Resolve, Belly of the beast, Xoph's Blood Belt of the Deceiver and Kaom's Roots, Rings and gloves both have T5 life nodes. but still only have 4.9k. Everytime i farming map, it has high chance one shot by the boss, very frustrated tho

That's really bizarre, you should have way more life than that. Can you link me your character/Path of Building?
"
cyuansheng wrote:
"
Fireworrks wrote:

have you linked 'chance to ignite' to your 5L/6L flicker? Helps alot.

Also, run flammability aura.

Just realised it's actually maps with resists ailments. For example, 90% resist ailments. I stop flickering and die quickly. Any way around this? I have the auras and chance to ignite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info