[3.2] Oro's Flicker Juggernaut | 1M DPS | 8K HP | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

This build is based around Oro's Sacrifice and is an extremely cheap and powerful starting build.
We use Flicker Strike as our main skill to infinitely teleport around and decimate entire maps with god tier clear speed. We're capable of doing up to one million pure fire dps with Flicker Strike and even more with Molten Strike. You can catch my stream at: http://www.twitch.tv/oroboro

[Updated the build guide for 3.2! We've changed our ascendancy class from Berserker to Juggernaut. The reason for this is because the original build lacked survivability, and with the new Juggernaut changes in 3.2 we can get enough accuracy to warrant getting rid of Resolute Technique and Grabbing Elemental Overload. This change gives us the same damage and 10x more survivability. This is was MASSIVE buff to the build, and it's never been stronger. Enjoy!]

Spoiler
poeurl.com/bOxb
Path of Building (Level 100): https://pastebin.com/xCsww0Su

Spoiler
On most builds using Flicker Strike as a main skill is difficult because it requires a Frenzy Charge to bypass the 2 second cooldown after you use it, but because of the stat 'Gain a Frenzy Charge if an Attack Ignites an Enemy' on Oro's Sacrifice
and our 94% chance to ignite from passives/uniques/flammability curse, we are able to continuously gain Frenzy Charges to infinitely Flicker Strike until everything around us is dead.

Spoiler

Spoiler

REQUIRED
Spoiler

Oro's Sacrifice is the base of the build. It's cheap (1 alch), extremely powerful (800+ dps), and is the only weapon in the game that can reliably Flicker Strike infinitely.

The Fireborn jewel needs to be placed in the jewel socket near the bottom of the Duelist tree to change all of our physical damage passive nodes to fire damage nodes. It is a must for the build.

RECOMMENDED
Spoiler

Belt of the Deceiver is an incredible belt with life, all res, and increased damage from the Intimidate Debuff.

Ngamahu Tiki is an amazing amulet for us because of the 70% increased fire damage, coupled with decent life and fire res.

Hrimnor's Resolve is a great helmet for us because of the 40% fire damage, along with great armor, life, and cold res.

Kaom's Roots are amazing for us because we don't really care about movement speed with Flicker Strike. It gives us up to 200 max life. It also gives us stun immunity with Unwavering Stance, which is extremely important because if we do get stunned and stop flickering we are extremely vulnerable. Ideally we want a corrupted one with +1 Frenzy Charges. If you care about Leap Slam when you get Kaom's Heart, we'll have to say goodbye to these bad boys.

Atziri's Promise is a great boost to damage and survivability and it's super cheap.

The Wise Oak is an absolute necessity for this build. The damage increase is way too big to ignore. The only problem with The Wise Oak is that you have to build your entire character around it. Because you need the damage penetration for fire, you need to make sure you always have your uncapped fire resistance higher than your other resists.

The Belly of the Beast gives us a ton of life. It's fairly expensive but worth the buy. You're going to be using it until you get a Kaom's Heart.

LUXURY
Spoiler

Do you like currency? Get this amulet, it's absolutely insane how much more you get from running maps with it on.

Kaom's Heart is our perfect endgame chestpiece because it gives us 500 flat life and 40% fire damage. Once you get it, we'll have to replace Kaom's Roots with some nice rare boots if we want to continue using Leap Slam.

The Taming gives us an insane amount of damage along with 40% all res. It's recent buff has made it our absolute best in slot if you only want damage. Grab two of them if you want.

Xoph's Blood is insanely powerful. It gives us tons of life and tons of damage by covering enemies in ash. If you get one be sure to remove Atziri's Promise flask as it will do nothing with Avatar of Fire.

Spoiler
5L: Flicker Strike - Chance to Ignite - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Multistrike - Melee Splash *6L Add Immolate (For single target, replace Melee Splash with Ruthless)
4L: Cast when Damage Taken (Level 5) - Immortal Call (Level 7) - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration
4L: Flammability - Blasphemy - Anger - Enlighten
4L: Leap Slam - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
Optional weapon swap to a 2nd Oro's for single target
5L: Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Multistrike - Concentrated - Immolate
*6L Add Chance to Ignite

Spoiler

Spoiler
"Burn them all"

Spoiler
Gems
For leveling, we want to use Sunder because it's insanely powerful. We use Sunder all the way to level 67 until we can equip Oro's and start using Flicker Strike. You should use the aura Herald of Ash for extra AoE clear while leveling.
If you have a Tabula Rasa

then you can level with Sunder - Added Fire Damage - Concentrated Effect - Melee Physical Damage - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Faster Attacks
if not, try to get a 4L asap, ideally a Goldrim to help with resists while leveling

and use Sunder - Added Fire Damage - Concentrated Effect - Melee Physical Damage
At level 28, if you have another 4L you can also run Ancestral Warchief - Added Fire Damage - Concentrated Effect - Melee Physical Damage to help out with bosses.
Weapons
x2 Screaming Eagles (level 6) | Limbsplit (level 13) | Wideswing (level 18) | Geofri's Baptism (level 27) | The Cauteriser (level 40) | Oro's Sacrifice (level 67)
Passive Tree
You want to start out grabbing everything around the Marauder tree. Then, head towards the Duelist and grab all of the nodes there except the frenzy charge and the jewel socket. Be sure to skip all of the elemental nodes until level 67 when you can equip Oro's. Once you get Oro's, grab the jewel socket in the duelist tree and throw in the Fireborn jewel to convert all the physical damage nodes to fire damage. This is when you should start putting points into frenzy charges and the elemental nodes for a huge damage increase. Be sure to grab Elemental Overload just before you hit 67 so you can benefit from the massive damage boost it gives. If you're ever feeling like you need more survivability, just put more points into the life nodes.
Ascendancy
Undeniable -> Unbreakable -> Unflinching -> Unrelenting

Spoiler
COMING SOON™

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Last edited by Oroboro on Mar 9, 2018, 1:23:25 PM
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2018, 4:27:00 PM
I like the idea of using Oro's and would like to try the build out. One question though, what gear/gems would you use for the levelling process? I presume you can't really go with flicker until you can equip Oro's. Perhaps a similar setup with cyclone and some random unique swords? Thanks in advance.

Edit: also, in what order do you recommend taking the ascendancy passives?
Last edited by CookieWhale on Aug 22, 2017, 7:17:41 AM
"
CookieWhale wrote:
I like the idea of using Oro's and would like to try the build out. One question though, what gear/gems would you use for the levelling process? I presume you can't really go with flicker until you can equip Oro's. Perhaps a similar setup with cyclone and some random unique swords? Thanks in advance.

Edit: also, in what order do you recommend taking the ascendancy passives?

Level with Sunder for sure, can use Gorebreaker - Brightbreak - Geofri's Baptism - The Cauteriser if you have them.
For ascendancy passives go for cloaked in savagery first, then aspect of carnage. I'll update the main thread soon with more info!
Last edited by Oroboro on Aug 22, 2017, 1:08:47 PM
Yeah, already got on the Sunder train. Skill is working pretty well with the build. Ty!
Right when I was looking for a new build :D Want to try this out
Hey oro, the guide is looking nice! If I could recommend one thing it'd be that you should add the Path of Building pastebin to the guide as I know there's a number of us who likes to take a look at that kind of thing.

EDIT: I also noticed you get a lot of INT on your gear so you can use the various support gems. Instead of doing that you can get either a Brute force solution jewel or a Fertile Mind jewel and fix your int problem with that, freeing up a suffix on any of your gear with int.
Last edited by Smashdev on Aug 22, 2017, 7:14:48 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! I've updated the guide to include the pastebin link to Path of Building and I've included the Fertile Mind jewel in the build now, it's much easier to get our minimum requirements for our int gems now!
Hello bro.

The build is Uber Izaro/Shaper/Uber Atziri viable?
"
Completed 3 ChallengesScorpws wrote:
Hello bro.

The build is Uber Izaro/Shaper/Uber Atziri viable?

Absolutely it is! With 7k life even without Kaom's Heart and over 1 mil dps it can easily do most endgame content :) Berserker + Vaal Pact combo basically lets us facetank anything unless it one shots us.
looks like a perfect 5/7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info