[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

I've realized that if I flicker bosses with 4-5 frenzy charges I don't run out of mana, which tells me that the problems likely occur because of low damage. (Taking spirit void doesn't do much, revelry -- the mana gain on hit was better). Might find a jewel with mana gain on hit. Thanks for the answers!
What to buy first? Kaom or The Taming?
"
secroll1 wrote:
What to buy first? Kaom or The Taming?

If you can afford it, get a Kaom's first. It gives us a nice bit of damage and insane health we wouldn't otherwise have. We can gets lots of damage on our rings without The Taming, but obviously The Taming is much better than most rare rings.
Hello =)

If we go Kaom's heart and kaom's boots, what 4L do we have to drop ?
"
Zellez wrote:
Hello =)

leap slam i guess
Has anybody trying out this build tried out/tested the Rampart nodes at the bottom left? Wondering if it is worth the defense boost if one is struggling to survive due to low budget gear... Currently I have 5.4k life and can be easily one shot while using immortal call and molten shell in t10 maps
"
Zellez wrote:
Hello =)

You should drop the Leap Slam 4L because we can just weapon swap to dual Brightbeaks with Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify/Blood Magic.

"
Xondo wrote:
Has anybody trying out this build tried out/tested the Rampart nodes at the bottom left? Wondering if it is worth the defense boost if one is struggling to survive due to low budget gear... Currently I have 5.4k life and can be easily one shot while using immortal call and molten shell in t10 maps

Rampart is really terrible for our defenses, we need to keep fortify up to gain anything from it and this build has really low armor, plus it gains nothing from the phys damage nodes leading up to it. If you need defense on this build the best and really only way to do it is to grab more life nodes.
Hy Oro, don't you know other Marauder's build that works early then 66th lvl and after I will be able easily respec into your flicker. Leveling with Sunder is boring and very slow even with good equip...
"
ThePyrrhonist wrote:
Hy Oro, don't you know other Marauder's build that works early then 66th lvl and after I will be able easily respec into your flicker. Leveling with Sunder is boring and very slow even with good equip...

Really I think Sunder is the best way to level. For me it was stupid fast and efficient, but very boring. If you want you could try using Flicker early with Blood Rage for packs, but it can be dangerous.
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
Zellez wrote:
Hello =)

You should drop the Leap Slam 4L because we can just weapon swap to dual Brightbeaks with Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify/Blood Magic.

"
Xondo wrote:

Rampart is really terrible for our defenses, we need to keep fortify up to gain anything from it and this build has really low armor, plus it gains nothing from the phys damage nodes leading up to it. If you need defense on this build the best and really only way to do it is to grab more life nodes.

Well I switched from Ramparts node to 2 jewel nodes and have extra life now but I definitely still need more life gear. When are you going to be streaming next? I want to watch a viable example of this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info