Path of Exile Launches in China

"
unlucky_child wrote:
will this be new gateway or completely new server with different storage?

In china they have some special laws, the skeletons cant appear for respect to culture. For example.

Then... In china side they Will need separated client or server? Or ggg Will made some compatibilty adjust in their client...

And the chat system..., This will be a separated server i think

Sry for my english.

lol china
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
it°s pretty funny that the chinese version have their own incorporated "poe(dot)trade" into their official website while we are still bound on a 3rd party app that can close shop any day and there goes our only so called "IN-GAME" trading system available in 2K17. sad sad /facepalm
Some minor changes to Chinese MTXes...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Awesome, now just wait for the massive increase of cheaters and bot spam!
Psalms of Moribund
"
ClaudelGFX wrote:
it°s pretty funny that the chinese version have their own incorporated "poe(dot)trade" into their official website while we are still bound on a 3rd party app that can close shop any day and there goes our only so called "IN-GAME" trading system available in 2K17. sad sad /facepalm

I might play on Chinese realms in future, if that is possible. What would make POE great, is an ingame trade system.

Today, I found a tier 1 helmet for rangers, worth exalts, but I play a summoner... it´s just so frustrating.
Trailer perfect Voice Acting just utterly bad

Amazing to see PoE gain worldwide attention. Also, David Brevik!!
"
LostArtz wrote:
Voice acting in that trailer is painful to listen too. Bit of a shame because the trailer itself looks amazing.

IKR its almost comical how over the top it is at times. the trailer was awesome, but also really strange. They also mixed up the duelist and ranger lul.
Says "Power Of Rangers" but shows duelist and vice versa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info