Path of Exile Launches in China

what David Brevik doing there?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
omg that cinematic trailer was so good! its so different from the style of stuff we usually see in the game. did u guys produce it in house or outsource it lol

Also, duelist and ranger are mixed up in the trailer
No offense, but unless GGG plans to use some of the massive income from the Chinese market to update their servers elsewhere, why are we supposed to care about this?

Every league I get excited for changes, then start to burn out quickly on disconnects, rubberbanding, and crap performance. I'm one of quite a few people who would spend money again in an instant if we knew the money would go to performance improvements and not to more ugly mtx, Chinese and XBox releases, etc.

Use the money intelligently and we'll care, and spend more. It's an extremely simple concept.
Congratulations on the integrated auction house, Chinese players! And welcome :)
Ranger and duelists are upside down :P
Amazing Idea China has a very large audience for f2p games this can only be good.
holy crap that trailer was awful. Did they butcher the voice over to make it easier for english speaking chinese to understand?

I didnt even get wtf was going on and i play the game lol.

No gameplay in the trailer is also loss of points.

0/10 would not play.
just for try, for see and for know
Im moving to Beijing in a couple of weeks... Is there any way to continue playing on the global realm in china without 100+ping? What would be the closest server?
cool graphics, shit voice. Story still makes zero sense to me.

Do i get this right? (spoilers incoming)
Gods arrive, they fight, Sin creates a "beast", gods fall asleep, "beast" get's corrupted, monsters everywhere, malachai tries to control the "beast", exile kills both, gods awaken, kitava is bad, eats everything, we kill that shiny guy, his brother emerges and explains we have to kill the beasts corrupted core that survived, we do, then we kill kitava. Happy times.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Switch the Ranger and the Duelist. You all have watched the final trailer before presenting it, right? Still couldn't notice this error?

LAWL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info