Path of Exile Launches in China

Gotta love China. That's the first time I've ever heard an imposing narrative use the abbreviation "ie" in dialog.
Who was the narrator? Plankton from Spongebob?
The video was amazing, awesomely made, but that voice sheesh :D
Last edited by Atmosfe4r on Aug 22, 2017, 12:59:18 PM
And meanwhile some players still wait for a german/spanish/french traduction =)
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
created account ... downloaded game ... installed now need to scan some QR code on launcher but everytime "fail" wtf
WTF GGG?

Chinese customers get trading tools in the client and the rest of us do not?

Seriously, WTF?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
WTF GGG?

Chinese customers get trading tools in the client and the rest of us do not?

Seriously, WTF?

They are using them as guinea pigs to monitor trade to see if they can bring something to the main realm w/o too much damage
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 22, 2017, 1:54:46 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
They are using them as guinea pigs to monitor trade over there to see if they can bring something to the main realm w/o too much damage

I can appreciate that, but I'd like to have seen that communicated in the announcement instead of covertly slipped into the launch stream in China. Seems they were trying to hide this from the rest of us.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
They are using them as guinea pigs to monitor trade over there to see if they can bring something to the main realm w/o too much damage

I can appreciate that, but I'd like to have seen that communicated in the announcement instead of covertly slipped into the launch stream in China. Seems they were trying to hide this from the rest of us.

Chris talked about this in an interview with ZiggyD about 6-8months ago I believe :P

But yea I don't disagree with you
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 22, 2017, 1:57:32 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
Chris talked about this in an interview with ZiggyD about 6-8months ago I believe :P

*sigh* Yeah, I don't watch streamers. Just like I don't read Reddit for PoE news. >.<
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

*sigh* Yeah, I don't watch streamers. Just like I don't read Reddit for PoE news. >.<

oh jesus don't get me started on reddit, lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info