Path of Exile Launches in China

Great job i guess
Yeah, that's nice. Can we consider a server for the 2nd largest continent in the world at some point?

Hint:
Spoiler
It's Africa
We just don't like China POE, it's awful to play, we need shanghai GW :)
Switched places with the duelist and the ranger, other than that the trailer is top notch Chris!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Bad ass video :) u made a error it said ranger for the duelist and duelist for the ranger lol
"
willianvon wrote:
what David Brevik doing there? he's working into poe ??

Brevik is love, Brevik is life.

Isn't it great going from Diablo to PoE?

He would be a great asset to any game.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Hilarious that he actually said "i.e" instead of in other words.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Geeze, the voice acting, syntax and grammar. Great vid, otherwise.
lost it at i.e the beast xD

also the voice actor sounds like this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN9DW4rrEjY

20 second video
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 22, 2017, 11:07:08 AM
Hi GGG, congrats on the China launch, even though you had to partner with Tencent. Glad to hear there are some changes coming to Harbinger league, since it is in desperate need. Here are some things you should fix just in case you aren't actually listening to the community any more:

Revert the AoE nerf. Increase mob density in all maps. Increase Breach spawn rate to at least double what it is now, and add it as a regular map mod instead of locking it behind 6 chaos and Zana 8, which I will never get, because I don't hate myself enough to do rotas (AKA the least fun thing in the game right now). Halve boss HP and double boss rewards. Restore the nodes behind CI to make it seem almost worth taking again. Hire new artists for supporter packs, and completely redo Harbinger League 24 and 36 challenge rewards. Let us destroy duplicate MTXs for 10% value.

In the meantime, I'll pretend you still want us to have fun playing this game instead of just playing it habitually.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info