Wanna see what type of loot you get by killing a T16 boss?

"
jconaspree wrote:
During 2.5 I posted a pic of a Colloseum boss dropping 1 rare item and reddit downvoted into oblivion. I guess people don't like getting loot in a loot based game.

Uh was it blue or what? Loot from t15's was always somewhat decent over the months.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Good music I_NO, would keep minimized in background for sound.

Give sauce.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
No I didn't died to avarius, actually most bosses didn't troubled me at all so I don't even know which boss it is. Looks like you remember a lot and I must say I'm not surprised considering your build and how you play.

Now tell me one data is proof for you ??

Here it is boys we have some real scientist there, thanks for your "proof".

And I thought you were a troll but actually it looks like ur believe your own shit.

Same stupid thread when you were arguing that T11 give more xp than T15... your clueless and spreading wrong informations to new players.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Aug 21, 2017, 2:52:10 PM
I have destroyed crates on yellow maps that give better loot than map bosses.

"
EzBreesy wrote:
No I didn't died to avarius, actually most bosses didn't troubled me at all so I don't even know which boss it is. Looks like you remember a lot and I must say I'm not surprised considering your build and how you play.

And I thought you were a troll but actually it looks like ur believe your own shit.

Same stupid thread when you were arguing that T11 give more xp than T15... your clueless and spreading wrong informations to new players.

You died to Averius about 150+ times on the beta you argued for about 10 pages on how bullshit he was.

You literally also cried on t5 mobs one shotting you all day all night and it's unfair.

I forum a lot don't deny your bullshit to me dude lol

With that being said about 8 pages+ of people proving you wrong on that certain thread about tier 11 giving more exp then t15's and it was true it was certainly true but you refused to accept that.

I can stream all day to show you more ''proof'' to show you shitty the loot is but you will refuse that too apparently man what the fuck dude averius must have put a number on you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 21, 2017, 2:54:44 PM
"
You died to Averius about 150+ times on the beta you argued for about 10 pages on how bullshit he was.

You literally also cried on t5 mobs one shotting you all day all night and it's unfair.

I forum a lot don't deny your bullshit to me dude lol

So you can't even read properly, is your brain functionning at all ?

I never complained about bosses I complained about trashes, and guess what after my feedback on the nex patch monster dmg were a bit lower.

"I forum a lot" english isn't even my naive tongue and i write it better than you, worst part you can't even read it.
"
EzBreesy wrote:

she is a dinosaur not a troll

you sea otter
I dont see any any key!
"

I can stream all day to show you more ''proof'' to show you shitty the loot is but you will refuse that too apparently man what the fuck dude averius must have put a number on you.

So is that your thing ?

Making stupid threads, libel players on forums, posting in maj griberish and "shitting" on people hoping you'll get more view on ur pathetic stream ? If it's your plan to get more views you should have realised it didn't worked well.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by West_GGG on Aug 22, 2017, 1:14:30 PM
it just keeps going lol
I dont see any any key!
this game is totally unrewarding regarding risk/loot

you should be getting more loot the higher the risk you were taking, but that doesn't happen

anyone that has come to endgame knows this, sometimes you can't even profit by doing shaper runs
IGN gubert

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info